Celebrate SUMMER with Mamma Mia! Here We Go Again by entering our competition for your chance to win a beautiful beach bundle!
Can you hear the drums Fernandooo?
Mother's Day falls on Sunday 31st March 2019 - did your leading lady love Mamma Mia: Here We Go Again as much as we did?
We've got a spring in our step knowing the Summer is only round the corner - so we've decided to give 6 lucky winners the chance to enter a very exciting Mamma Mia beach bundle to start you off!
You can order your DVD, Blu-ray & 4K UHD copy now! We've even got the 2-Movie Collection Sing-Along Editions that you can get your hands on. Browse the range here now on www.zoom.co.uk!
If you're a lucky winner and feeling extra generous this year, why not give it to Mum as a belated Mother's Day Gift? For now though, you can shop our Mother's Day Gifts, including DVDs from just £3, Blu-rays from £4 and merchandise from £3.
To become one of the lucky winners of one of our 6 beach bundles, all you need to do is answer the question below. Good luck!
COMPETITION TERMS AND CONDITIONS
1. The promoter Universal Pictures (UK) Limited & Sony Pictures Home Entertainment Alliance (company no 01975478)] whose registered office is at 1 Central St. Giles, St. Giles High Street, London, WC2H 8NU
2. Employees of [Universal Pictures] or their family members or anyone else connected in any way with the competition or helping to set up the competition shall not be permitted to enter the competition.
3. There is no entry fee and no purchase necessary to enter this competition.
4. Route to entry for the competition and details of how to enter are here.
5. Closing date for entry will be 6th May 2019. After this date the no further entries to the competition will be permitted.
6. No responsibility can be accepted for entries not received for whatever reason.
7. The promoter reserves the right to cancel or amend the competition and these terms and conditions without notice in the event of a catastrophe, war, civil or military disturbance, act of God or any actual or anticipated breach of any applicable law or regulation or any other event outside of the promoter’s control. Any changes to the competition will be notified to entrants as soon as possible by the promoter.
8. The promoter is not responsible for inaccurate prize details supplied to any entrant by any third party connected with this competition.
9. No cash alternative to the prizes will be offered. The prizes are not transferable. Prizes are subject to availability and we reserve the right to substitute any prize with another of equivalent value without giving notice.
10. Winner will be chosen on 6th May 2019 and notified by email/ phone on 10th May 2019. Winners will be chosen via software provided by Bridgehill Direct from all entries received and verified by Promoter and or its agents.
12. If the winners cannot be contacted or does not claim the prize within 3 days of notification, we reserve the right to withdraw the prize from the winner and pick a replacement winner.
13. The promoter will notify the winners on 10th May 2019.
14. The promoter’s decision in respect of all matters to do with the competition will be final and no correspondence will be entered into.
15. By entering this competition, an entrant is indicating his/her agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.
16. The competition and these terms and conditions will be governed by [English] law and any disputes will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of [England].
17. Entry into the competition will be deemed as acceptance of these terms and conditions.
19. By entering into this competition, you are automatically are signed up to our mailing list.
WINNER'S TERMS AND CONDITIONS
1. The prize is not transferable, exchangeable or refundable. It cannot be redeemed as cash and cannot be used in conjunction with any other special offer. There is no cash alternative or refund for unused portions of the prize.
2. Minimum age is 18 years.
3. The winner will receive their prize within 30 days of being notified of their win.
4. The winner agrees to the use of his/her name and image in any publicity material. Any personal data relating to the winner or any other entrants will be used solely in accordance with current [UK] data protection legislation and will not be disclosed to a third party without the entrant’s prior consent.