Home > Competitions > The Time Of Their Lives Competition: Win a poster signed by Dame Joan Collins
It's this summer's must-see frolic. If you liked Lady In The Van and Thelma and Louise, you will love The Time Of Their Lives. Former Hollywood starlet Helen (Collins) decides to pay her respects to her late ex-husband by crashing his funeral on the glamorous French island of Ile-de-Ré. With the help of her best friend Priscilla (Pauline Collins), Helen escapes her retirement home in London and the pair set off on their journey. Things take a turn however, as the duo soon become entangled in a love triangle with reclusive Italian millionaire Alberto (Franco Nero) after they decide to pick him up along the way. The cast also includes Ronald Pickup and Joely Richardson.
To celebrate the release of The Time of the Lives, we're giving away a poster signed by Dame Joan Collins, herself. Good luck! Get your copy here.
Sorry! This competition has now closed.
COMPETITION TERMS AND CONDITIONS
1. The promoter Universal Pictures (UK) Limited & Sony Pictures Home Entertainment Alliance (company no 01975478)] whose registered office is at 1 Central St. Giles, St. Giles High Street, London, WC2H 8NU
2. Employees of [Universal Pictures] or their family members or anyone else connected in any way with the competition or helping to set up the competition shall not be permitted to enter the competition.
3. There is no entry fee and no purchase necessary to enter this competition.
4. Route to entry for the competition and details of how to enter are here.
5. Closing date for entry will be 29th September 2017. After this date the no further entries to the competition will be permitted.
6. No responsibility can be accepted for entries not received for whatever reason.
7. The promoter reserves the right to cancel or amend the competition and these terms and conditions without notice in the event of a catastrophe, war, civil or military disturbance, act of God or any actual or anticipated breach of any applicable law or regulation or any other event outside of the promoter’s control. Any changes to the competition will be notified to entrants as soon as possible by the promoter.
8. The promoter is not responsible for inaccurate prize details supplied to any entrant by any third party connected with this competition.
9. No cash alternative to the prizes will be offered. The prizes are not transferable. Prizes are subject to availability and we reserve the right to substitute any prize with another of equivalent value without giving notice.
10. Winner will be chosen on 4th October 2017 and notified by email/ phone on 4th October 2017. Winners will be chosen via software provided by Bridgehill Direct from all entries received and verified by Promoter and or its agents.
12. If the winners cannot be contacted or does not claim the prize within 3 days of notification, we reserve the right to withdraw the prize from the winner and pick a replacement winner.
13. The promoter will notify the winners on 4th October 2017.
14. The promoter’s decision in respect of all matters to do with the competition will be final and no correspondence will be entered into.
15. By entering this competition, an entrant is indicating his/her agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.
16. The competition and these terms and conditions will be governed by [English] law and any disputes will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of [England].
17. Entry into the competition will be deemed as acceptance of these terms and conditions.
19. By entering into this competition, you are automatically are signed up to our mailing list.
WINNER'S TERMS AND CONDITIONS
1. The prize is not transferable, exchangeable or refundable. It cannot be redeemed as cash and cannot be used in conjunction with any other special offer. There is no cash alternative or refund for unused portions of the prize.
2. Minimum age is 18 years.
3. The winner will receive their prize within 30 days of being notified of their win.
4. The winner agrees to the use of his/her name and image in any publicity material. Any personal data relating to the winner or any other entrants will be used solely in accordance with current [UK] data protection legislation and will not be disclosed to a third party without the entrant’s prior consent.