Delivery Options in
the United Kingdom
Your delivery options vary, depending on what you’re ordering. Standard UK delivery is always FREE over £30. Delivery costs are calculated at basket. Your options are:
- Our standard delivery is via second class post. This option takes 3-5 working days once the product is despatched from our warehouse
- 1st Class delivery is available. If you place your order before 12:00, it should only take 1-2 working days.
- If you're feeling particularly eager to get your order as soon as possible, Next Business Day delivery is also available. Again - provided the order is placed prior to 12:00. Please note that this service is only available Monday to Thursday. Any orders placed between 12:00 Thursday and 12:00 Friday will be delivered on the Monday following the weekend.
- Lastly, please note, if the value of the items in your order when despatched exceeds £50 in value, we will upgrade your delivery to the next business day free of charge to allow you to track your order.
Please note that any orders placed after 12:00 on a Friday will not be despatched until the following Monday and therefore delivered on the Tuesday.
Delivery Outside of the United Kingdom
We ship almost our entire range of products to all countries in the European Union. The only exception to this is our hardware bundles. If you place an order for a hardware bundle for delivery outside of the UK your order will be cancelled. We're not being grouches, as they're such high value items we want to make sure that they're delivered in the most safest and most efficient way. We're working on a tracked postage solution for you and hope to resolve this as soon as possible, stay tuned!
For European Delivery, we can offer you a standard 3-6 day delivery window, starting from the very moment that the goods are despatched.
Please note that all delivery times are subject to courier company. European delivery rates will be calculated at basket depending on where you are and what you’re buying.
- For Standard UK delivery 3-5 working days for deliveries within the UK once goods are despatched. If it does happen - on the off chance - to take any longer than this time period to reach you, Royal Mail policy requests we wait 10 working days to pass before classifying an item as "lost".
- 1st Class UK delivery: 1-2 working days once goods are despatched provided orders are placed prior to 12:00 (see above).
- Next Day UK delivery: next day delivery as long as orders are placed by 12:00 Monday to Thursday only.
- Standard Delivery to all other European Union Countries should take 3-6 working days once goods are despatched provided orders are placed prior to 12:00.
To give you some peace of mind, we'll be sure to send you an email to let you know when each item is on its way. Pre-orders placed with other items will be despatched separately prior to release day.
In the event that you have ordered products which will not fit through your letterbox, (and you aren't in to take delivery) then the postal service will follow their usual procedure. For UK orders this usually means a card is left to notify you of an attempted delivery and the item will be held at your local sorting office. For items attempted for delivery by a courier service they will also leave a card and allow you to arrange for redelivery or collection.
If you've got any more burning questions regarding our delivery options, you can contact our customer services at email@example.com. You'll be able to catch them Monday to Friday between the hours 8:30-17:30.