At Zoom.co.uk, we endeavour to dispatch all items for the UK ordered before 12:00 (Monday to Friday) within 24 hours. You can check the status of your order in your account (click here).
Delivery Options in the United Kingdom
Below we've listed the range of delivery options we have available for your order. Whichever you decide choose all depends on how long you think you can wait to get your hands on your home entertainment goodies.
- Your first option is free UK delivery via second class post. This option takes 3-5 working days once the product is dispatched from our warehouse
- 1st Class delivery is available at £1.25 per order. If you place your order before 12:00, it should only take 1-2 working days.
- And lastly, if you're feeling particularly eager to get your order as soon as possible, Next Business Day delivery is £5 per order. Again - provided the order is placed prior to 12:00. Please note that this service is only available Monday to Thursday. Any orders placed between 12:00 Thursday and 12:00 Friday will be delivered on the Monday following the weekend. Please note that any orders placed after 12:00 on a Friday will not be dispatched until the following Monday.
Delivery Outside of the United Kingdom
We ship almost our entire range of products to all countries in the European Union. The only exception to this, at the moment, is our hardware bundles. If you place an order for a hardware bundle for delivery outside of the UK your order will be cancelled. We're not being grouches, as they're such high value items we want to make sure that they're delivered in the most safest and most efficient way. We're working on a tracked postage solution for you and hope to resolve this as soon as possible, stay tuned!
For European Delivery, we can offer you a standard 3-6 day delivery window, starting from the very moment that the goods are dispatched.
Please note that all delivery times are subject to courier company.
|Location||Standard Cost||Number of Items||Estimated Delivery Time|
|European Union||£1.99||1 - 2 Units||3 - 6 Working Days|
|European Union||£2.99||3+ Units||
3 - 6 Working Days
European Union Countries Include:
Austria, Belgium, Bulgaria, Croatia,Republic of Cyprus, Czech Republic, Denmark, Estonia, Finland, France, Germany,Greece, Hungary, Ireland, Italy, Latvia, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Malta,Netherlands, Poland, Portugal, Romania, Slovakia, Slovenia, Spain, Sweden.
Q: How do I select EU delivery?
Select the EU Delivery option when you get to the checkout. This will calculate the correct total for you - otherwise the extra EU postage fee will be added automatically after the checkout process is completed. Doing this will save you the surprise!
Q: Do you ship to outside the EU?
Currently, we do not ship to territories outside of the EU. We are looking into delivery options at the moment and hope to be able to deliver before the end of the year.
Q: How will I know when my order has been sent?
As soon as your order is despatched from our warehouse, you'll be sent an email just to confirm that it's on its journey to you (remember to check your spam if you've not ordered from us before). You can check the status of your order in your account by clicking here.
Q: Once my order has been dispatched, when will I receive it?
From the time you receive your dispatch confirmation email we would expect you to receive your order:
- For Free UK delivery 3-5 working days for deliveries within the UK once goods are despatched. If it does happen - on the off chance - to take any longer than this time period to reach you, Royal Mail policy requests we wait 10 working days to pass before classifying an item as "lost".
- 1st Class UK delivery (£1.25), 1-2 working days once goods are dispatched provided orders are placed prior to 12:00 (see above).
- Next Day UK delivery (£5), next day delivery as long as orders are placed by 12:00 Monday to Thursday only.
- Standard Delivery to all other European Union Countries should take 3-6 working days once goods are despatched provided orders are placed prior to 12:00.
Q: Do you charge for delivery?
Standard delivery within the UK is free, although we offer a range of delivery options at varying costs. Delivery to other countries in the European Union has delivery charges that are listed above (scroll up)
Q: What do I do if I have not received my order?
In the unfortunate and unlikely case that your order doesn't arrive within 10 working days - contact us straight away so that we can investigate further. Please note: if you do not receive your order and you do not notify us within 30 days after dispatch, we reserve the right not to refund or replace it.
Q: One of the items is missing from my order. What do I do?
Firstly, we're very sorry. Depending on stock levels, sometimes items that are purchased within the same order on the same day may arrive with you on different days, as we try and get parts of your order out as soon as possible. All items that should be in your package should be listed on your delivery note. If this does not match, please let us know straight away.
To give you some peace of mind, we'll be sure to send you an email to let you know when each item is on its way. Pre-orders placed with other items will be despatched separately prior to release day.
Q: What happens if I am not at home to accept my delivery?
Due to the size of most of our products, usually they don't require you to be at home to take delivery as they will fit through your letterbox.
In the event that you have ordered products which will not fit through your letterbox, (and you aren't in to take delivery) then the postal service will follow their usual procedure. For UK orders this usually means a card is left to notify you of an attempted delivery and the item will be held at your local sorting office. For items attempted for delivery by a courier service they will also leave a card and allow you to arrange for redelivery or collection.
Q: Am I able to change the delivery address to something other than my registered PayPal address?
For the time being, we're unable to deliver your order to an alternative address - meaning all items will be posted to the address that's linked to your PayPal account.
Q: Do you deliver on Bank Holidays?
Bank Holidays are not classed as working days so we don't include these in our estimated delivery times. On these days, you can expect your delivery on the next working day following the Bank Holiday.