Due to the unfolding situation with Coronavirus (COVID-19) we want to keep you up to date with any changes we may need to take to protect our staff and their families in line with government directives and any impact this may have to the service we provide to you, our valued customers. We will continue to monitor the situation and will update this page as and when we need to make any changes to our service in line with government instructions and to ensure the safety of our staff and families whilst providing our service to you.
Firstly, we’d like to apologise to you for any delay in receiving orders that you’ve placed with us during this transition period which may result in your order being delivered up to 72 hours later than normal. This delay is temporary and has been caused by a dramatic increase in demand for our products, whilst we have been reconfiguring our distribution centre to ensure that our staff are working safely and can continue to provide you with products that you have ordered.
We’re doing everything we can to ensure continuous and uninterrupted supply to our customers and we would be very grateful for your patience during this time whilst we catch up and bed in our new processes. We expect to be fully caught up in coming days and have also taken the decision to upgrade all deliveries affected to first class free of charge to make sure customers receive their orders as soon as possible.
Thank you for shopping with us and for your patience and understanding during these uncertain times.
We have been working closely with our delivery partners as well as our studio and label distributors, to maintain standard delivery times and maximizing availability of products and will continue to do so. We are also migrating our distribution operations over this coming weekend to ensure that we can continue to provide a good delivery service in the coming weeks and months ahead. We are of course aiming to minimize any disruption during this short transition process and anticipate service being maintained whilst we complete this migration, however, please bear with us in case there are any minor delays in receiving your orders.
UK Delivery: Currently our UK delivery services via Royal Mail and Whistl are running well with no major disruption to our services but like all delivery services are experiencing high demand. We will continue to work closely with our delivery providers in the meantime.
EU Delivery: The situation in Europe differs by country depending on individual government directives and the situation in specific regions and you may experience some delays to your normal delivery times. Please be patient and be assured with our working hard with our delivery services to get your products to you.
In order to protect our staff and their families and in line with government policy our customer service team are now working from home. As they adapt to working remotely there may be some delays to your normal response time. Be assured we will respond to your enquiry but may take a little bit longer than usual.
Delivery Options in
the United Kingdom
Your delivery options vary, depending on what you’re ordering. Standard UK delivery is always FREE over £30. Delivery costs are calculated at basket. Your options are:
- Our standard delivery is via second class post. This option takes 3-5 working days once the product is despatched from our warehouse
- 1st Class delivery is available. If you place your order before 12:00, it should only take 1-2 working days.
- If you're feeling particularly eager to get your order as soon as possible, Next Business Day delivery is also available. Again - provided the order is placed prior to 12:00. Please note that this service is only available Monday to Thursday. Any orders placed between 12:00 Thursday and 12:00 Friday will be delivered on the Monday following the weekend.
- Lastly, please note, if the value of the items in your order when despatched exceeds £50 in value, we will upgrade your delivery to the next business day free of charge to allow you to track your order.
Please note that any orders placed after 12:00 on a Friday will not be despatched until the following Monday and therefore delivered on the Tuesday.
Delivery Outside of the United Kingdom
We ship almost our entire range of products to all countries in the European Union. The only exception to this is our hardware bundles. If you place an order for a hardware bundle for delivery outside of the UK your order will be cancelled. We're not being grouches, as they're such high value items we want to make sure that they're delivered in the most safest and most efficient way. We're working on a tracked postage solution for you and hope to resolve this as soon as possible, stay tuned!
For European Delivery, we can offer you a standard 3-6 day delivery window, starting from the very moment that the goods are despatched.
Please note that all delivery times are subject to courier company. European delivery rates will be calculated at basket depending on where you are and what you’re buying.
Please be aware that, due to closures and changes caused by COVID-19, we are expecting to see heavy delays to orders placed to Italy, but we are doing everything we can to continue operating in Italy.
- For Standard UK delivery 3-5 working days for deliveries within the UK once goods are despatched. If it does happen - on the off chance - to take any longer than this time period to reach you, Royal Mail policy requests we wait 10 working days to pass before classifying an item as "lost".
- 1st Class UK delivery: 1-2 working days once goods are despatched provided orders are placed prior to 12:00 (see above).
- Next Day UK delivery: next day delivery as long as orders are placed by 12:00 Monday to Thursday only.
- Standard Delivery to all other European Union Countries should take 3-6 working days once goods are despatched provided orders are placed prior to 12:00.
To give you some peace of mind, we'll be sure to send you an email to let you know when each item is on its way. Pre-orders placed with other items will be despatched separately prior to release day.
In the event that you have ordered products which will not fit through your letterbox, (and you aren't in to take delivery) then the postal service will follow their usual procedure. For UK orders this usually means a card is left to notify you of an attempted delivery and the item will be held at your local sorting office. For items attempted for delivery by a courier service they will also leave a card and allow you to arrange for redelivery or collection.
If you've got any more burning questions regarding our delivery options, you can contact our customer services at firstname.lastname@example.org. You'll be able to catch them Monday to Friday between the hours 8:30-17:30.