At Zoom.co.uk, we endeavour to dispatch all items for the UK ordered before 12:00 (Monday to Friday) within 24 hours. You can check the status of your order in your account by clicking here.
Delivery Options in the United Kingdom
Your delivery options vary, depending on what you’re ordering. Standard UK delivery is always FREE over £30. Delivery costs are calculated at basket. Your options are:
- Our standard delivery is via second class post. This option takes 3-5 working days once the product is despatched from our warehouse
- 1st Class delivery is available. If you place your order before 12:00, it should only take 1-2 working days.
- And lastly, if you're feeling particularly eager to get your order as soon as possible, Next Business Day delivery is also available. Again - provided the order is placed prior to 12:00. Please note that this service is only available Monday to Thursday. Any orders placed between 12:00 Thursday and 12:00 Friday will be delivered on the Monday following the weekend.
Please note that any orders placed after 12:00 on a Friday will not be despatched until the following Monday and therefore delivered on the Tuesday.
Delivery Outside of the United Kingdom
We ship almost our entire range of products to all countries in the European Union. The only exception to this is our hardware bundles. If you place an order for a hardware bundle for delivery outside of the UK your order will be cancelled. We're not being grouches, as they're such high value items we want to make sure that they're delivered in the most safest and most efficient way. We're working on a tracked postage solution for you and hope to resolve this as soon as possible, stay tuned!
For European Delivery, we can offer you a standard 3-6 day delivery window, starting from the very moment that the goods are despatched.
Please note that all delivery times are subject to courier company. European delivery rates will be calculated at basket depending on where you are and what you’re buying.
European Union Countries Include:
Austria, Belgium, Bulgaria, Croatia, Republic of Cyprus, Czech Republic, Denmark, Estonia, Finland, France, Germany, Greece, Hungary, Ireland, Italy, Latvia, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Malta, Netherlands, Poland, Portugal, Romania, Slovakia, Slovenia, Spain and Sweden.
Q | How do I
select EU delivery?
Select the EU Delivery option when you get to the checkout. This will calculate the correct total for you - otherwise the extra EU postage fee will be added automatically after the checkout process is completed. Doing this will save you the surprise!
Q | Do you ship
to outside the EU?
Currently, we do not ship to territories outside of the EU. We are looking into delivery options at the moment and hope to be able to deliver before the end of the year.
Q | How will I
know when my order has been sent?
As soon as your order is despatched from our warehouse, you'll be sent an email just to confirm that it's on its journey to you (remember to check your spam if you've not ordered from us before). You can check the status of your order in your account by clicking here.
Q | Once my order has
been despatched, when will I receive it?
From the time you receive your despatch confirmation email we would expect you to receive your order:
- For Standard UK delivery 3-5 working days for deliveries within the UK once goods are despatched. If it does happen - on the off chance - to take any longer than this time period to reach you, Royal Mail policy requests we wait 10 working days to pass before classifying an item as "lost".
- 1st Class UK delivery: 1-2 working days once goods are despatched provided orders are placed prior to 12:00 (see above).
- Next Day UK delivery: next day delivery as long as orders are placed by 12:00 Monday to Thursday only.
- Standard Delivery to all other European Union Countries should take 3-6 working days once goods are despatched provided orders are placed prior to 12:00.
Q | Do you
charge for delivery?
We offer FREE delivery on a wide range of our products. UK delivery is always free over £30. We offer a range of delivery options at varying costs. Delivery to other countries in the European Union starts from £2.99.
Q | What do I do
if I have not received my order?
If your order doesn't arrive within 10 working days - contact us straight away so that we can investigate further. Please note: if you do not receive your order and you do not notify us within 30 days after despatch, we reserve the right not to refund or replace it.
Q | One of the
items is missing from my order. What do I do?
We endeavour to ship your whole order in as few packages as possible but sometimes items are sent separately. All items that should be in your package should be listed on your delivery note. If this does not match, please let us know straight away.
To give you some peace of mind, we'll be sure to send you an email to let you know when each item is on its way. Pre-orders placed with other items will be despatched separately prior to release day.
Q | What happens
if I am not at home to accept my delivery?
Due to the size of most of our products, usually they don't require you to be at home to take delivery as they will fit through your letterbox.
In the event that you have ordered products which will not fit through your letterbox, (and you aren't in to take delivery) then the postal service will follow their usual procedure. For UK orders this usually means a card is left to notify you of an attempted delivery and the item will be held at your local sorting office. For items attempted for delivery by a courier service they will also leave a card and allow you to arrange for redelivery or collection.
Q | Am I able to
change the delivery address to something other than my registered PayPal
For the time being, we're unable to deliver your order to an alternative address - meaning all items will be posted to the address that's linked to your PayPal account.
Q | Do you
deliver on Bank Holidays?
Bank Holidays are not classed as working days so we don't include these in our estimated delivery times. On these days, you can expect your delivery on the next working day following the Bank Holiday.
If you've got any more burning questions regarding our delivery options, you can contact our customer services at email@example.com. You'll be able to catch them Monday to Friday between the hours 8:30-17:30.