Disney Frozen 2: Fold & Go Arendelle Castle [Toy]
- Customer Reviews
Kids can take Frozen adventures on the go with the Fold and Go Arendelle Castle portable playset! Inspired by Disney's Frozen 2, this castle set has 2 floors of fun that fold up so your kid can act out scenes from Arendelle almost everywhere they go. There are fun accessories included to decorate the rooms, including 2 chairs, 2 cups, a bread accessory, and a water jar. When it's time to head to a friend's house, flip up the attached bed, vanity, and table, store the accessories inside, latch the lock on the front of the castle, and flip up the handle to carry it away. Collect the Disney Frozen dolls (each sold separately) to play out scenes inside the castle playset with characters like Elsa and Anna who kids know and love. This majestic fold-and-go playset makes a great a holiday gift or birthday present for kids ages 3 and up who love to imagine exploring the magical world of Frozen!
• Includes castle, 6 accessories, and instructions
• 2-Floor Fold And Go Arendelle Castle Playset: Imagine playing out stories from the Disney Frozen series with this 2-floor castle playset inspired by scenes in Disney's Frozen 2
• On-The-Go Adventures: The castle playset can store accessories and fold into a portable size to bring Arendelle adventures almost anywhere your kid goes
• For Kids Ages 3 And Up: Fans of the Disney Frozen movies will love this fun castle playset as a birthday gift or holiday present to play out scenes from the beloved film
• Castle Room Accessories: This set comes with 6 accessories including 2 chairs, 2 cups, a bread accessory, and a water jar
• Fun with Elsa And Anna: Collect Disney Frozen fashion dolls and accessories to build out more stories in the castle with favorite Frozen characters (sold separately)
Due to the unfolding situation with Coronavirus (COVID-19) we want to keep you up to date with any changes we may need to take to protect our staff and their families in line with government directives and any impact this may have to the service we provide to you, our valued customers. We will continue to monitor the situation and will update this page as and when we need to make any changes to our service in line with government instructions and to ensure the safety of our staff and families whilst providing our service to you.
Firstly, we’d like to apologise to you for any delay in receiving orders that you’ve placed with us during this transition period which may result in your order being delivered up to 72 hours later than normal. This delay is temporary and has been caused by a dramatic increase in demand for our products, whilst we have been reconfiguring our distribution centre to ensure that our staff are working safely and can continue to provide you with products that you have ordered.
We’re doing everything we can to ensure continuous and uninterrupted supply to our customers and we would be very grateful for your patience during this time whilst we catch up and bed in our new processes. We expect to be fully caught up in coming days and have also taken the decision to upgrade all deliveries affected to first class free of charge to make sure customers receive their orders as soon as possible.
Thank you for shopping with us and for your patience and understanding during these uncertain times.
We have been working closely with our delivery partners as well as our studio and label distributors, to maintain standard delivery times and maximizing availability of products and will continue to do so. We are also migrating our distribution operations over this coming weekend to ensure that we can continue to provide a good delivery service in the coming weeks and months ahead. We are of course aiming to minimize any disruption during this short transition process and anticipate service being maintained whilst we complete this migration, however, please bear with us in case there are any minor delays in receiving your orders.
UK Delivery: Currently our UK delivery services via Royal Mail and Whistl are running well with no major disruption to our services but like all delivery services are experiencing high demand. We will continue to work closely with our delivery providers in the meantime.
EU Delivery: The situation in Europe differs by country depending on individual government directives and the situation in specific regions and you may experience some delays to your normal delivery times. Please be patient and be assured with our working hard with our delivery services to get your products to you.
In order to protect our staff and their families and in line with government policy our customer service team are now working from home. As they adapt to working remotely there may be some delays to your normal response time. Be assured we will respond to your enquiry but may take a little bit longer than usual.
Delivery Options in
the United Kingdom
Your delivery options vary, depending on what you’re ordering. Standard UK delivery is always FREE over £30. Delivery costs are calculated at basket. Your options are:
- Our standard delivery is via second class post. This option takes 3-5 working days once the product is despatched from our warehouse
- 1st Class delivery is available. If you place your order before 12:00, it should only take 1-2 working days.
- If you're feeling particularly eager to get your order as soon as possible, Next Business Day delivery is also available. Again - provided the order is placed prior to 12:00. Please note that this service is only available Monday to Thursday. Any orders placed between 12:00 Thursday and 12:00 Friday will be delivered on the Monday following the weekend.
- Lastly, please note, if the value of the items in your order when despatched exceeds £50 in value, we will upgrade your delivery to the next business day free of charge to allow you to track your order.
Please note that any orders placed after 12:00 on a Friday will not be despatched until the following Monday and therefore delivered on the Tuesday.
Delivery Outside of the United Kingdom
We ship almost our entire range of products to all countries in the European Union. The only exception to this is our hardware bundles. If you place an order for a hardware bundle for delivery outside of the UK your order will be cancelled. We're not being grouches, as they're such high value items we want to make sure that they're delivered in the most safest and most efficient way. We're working on a tracked postage solution for you and hope to resolve this as soon as possible, stay tuned!
For European Delivery, we can offer you a standard 3-6 day delivery window, starting from the very moment that the goods are despatched.
Please note that all delivery times are subject to courier company. European delivery rates will be calculated at basket depending on where you are and what you’re buying.
Please be aware that, due to closures and changes caused by COVID-19, we are expecting to see heavy delays to orders placed to Italy, but we are doing everything we can to continue operating in Italy.
- For Standard UK delivery 3-5 working days for deliveries within the UK once goods are despatched. If it does happen - on the off chance - to take any longer than this time period to reach you, Royal Mail policy requests we wait 10 working days to pass before classifying an item as "lost".
- 1st Class UK delivery: 1-2 working days once goods are despatched provided orders are placed prior to 12:00 (see above).
- Next Day UK delivery: next day delivery as long as orders are placed by 12:00 Monday to Thursday only.
- Standard Delivery to all other European Union Countries should take 3-6 working days once goods are despatched provided orders are placed prior to 12:00.
To give you some peace of mind, we'll be sure to send you an email to let you know when each item is on its way. Pre-orders placed with other items will be despatched separately prior to release day.
In the event that you have ordered products which will not fit through your letterbox, (and you aren't in to take delivery) then the postal service will follow their usual procedure. For UK orders this usually means a card is left to notify you of an attempted delivery and the item will be held at your local sorting office. For items attempted for delivery by a courier service they will also leave a card and allow you to arrange for redelivery or collection.
If you've got any more burning questions regarding our delivery options, you can contact our customer services at firstname.lastname@example.org. You'll be able to catch them Monday to Friday between the hours 8:30-17:30.
If you live within the UK are unhappy with your purchase you can return it to us within 28 days of the item being despatched to you for a full refund*. (*If you are buying products from us in bulk to sell on for your own commercial purposes we
reserve the right to refuse returns or issue a refund). Please note that DVDs and Blu-rays that have been opened or have had their shrink-wrap removed are not eligible for return.
PLEASE BE AWARE WE DO NOT ACCEPT RETURNS FROM EU COUNTRIES OUTSIDE THE UK FOR GOODS NO LONGER REQUIRED IF THEY ARE NOT FAULTY UNLESS THE COST OF RETURN IS PAID FOR BY THE CUSTOMER RETURNING IT.
Q | I have received my item but I no longer require it?
If you're unhappy with your purchase you can return it to us within 28 days of the item being despatched to you in order to get a full refund. Please note that DVDs and Blu-rays that have been opened or have had their shrink-wrap removed are not eligible for return. Clothing returns must be unworn and still have the tags attached.
Q | I have received an item that I didn’t order? What's going on!
Apologies, our mistake! You can return the item to us within 28 days of the item being despatched to you for a full refund.
Q | I've received my item, but it's damaged/faulty. What do I do?
If your item has reached you in a damaged condition or is faulty in any way, then we'll endeavour to put this right as soon as possible. We can either by send out a replacement item to you or refund your account. If we ask that the item be returned to us, then our lovely Customer Service team will proved you with the returns address and a unique Returns Aushorisation (RA) number. In this highly unlikely event that your order is received damaged or faulty, all you need to do is contact us within 28 days of the item being dispatched to you and we will provide you with the relevant returns information
Q | How do I return an item?
To arrange a return, please just contact us and we will be more than happy to arrange this for you. All you need to tell us is which item you wish to return and the reason why. We'll then issue you with the Returns address - specific to that item - along with your unique Returns Authorisation (RA) number.
Q | When will I receive my refund/replacement?
We will process your refund/replacement as soon as your item is received back into our warehouse. Replacements are subject to availability and, if the replacement is not available a refund will be given instead.
Q | If I live outside the UK and have a faulty product can I return it?
Please email us at email@example.com to explain the issue. We can then sort out the best way we can offer you a replacement.
Here at Zoom we want you to be 100% happy with your purchase, meaning we'll do everything we possibly can to make sure you are. If you'd like to return a product to us, please email us directly at firstname.lastname@example.org
There are no recent reviews for this product