01. Dolly Parton - 9 To 5 02. Shania Twain - That Don't Impress Me Much 03. Lady Antebellum - Need You Now 04. Carrie Underwood - Before He Cheats 05. Glen Campbell - Rhinestone Cowboy 06. Kenny Rogers - The Gambler 07. Johnny Cash - Ring Of Fire 08. John Denver - Take Me Home, Country Roads 09. Billy Ray Cyrus - Achy Breaky Heart 10. The Mavericks - Dance The Night Away 11. Bellamy Brothers - Let Your Love Flow 12. Sheryl Crow - All I Wanna Do 13. The Charlie Daniels Band - The Devil Went Down To Georgia 14. Tammy Wynette - Stand By Your Man 15. Rascal Flatts - Bless The Broken Road 16. Sam Hunt - Body Like A Back Road 17. Hunter Hayes - Wanted 18. Ward Thomas - Cartwheels 19. Josh Turner - Your Man 20. Tim McGraw – Live Like You Were Dying 21. Maren Morris - My Church 22. Dr. Hook - When You're In Love With A Beautiful Woman
01. Shania Twain - You're Still The One 02. LeAnn Rimes - How Do I Live 03. Juice Newton - Angel Of The Morning 04. Dolly Parton - Jolene 05. Johnny Cash - I Walk The Line 06. Hank Williams Jr. - Your Cheatin' Heart 07. Willie Nelson - Always On My Mind 08. Glen Campbell - By The Time I Get To Phoenix 09. Kenny Rogers - Coward Of The Country 10. Kris Kristofferson - Help Me Make It Through The Night 11. Bob Dylan - I'll Be Your Baby Tonight 12. Bobbie Gentry - Ode To Billie Joe 13. Elvis Presley - Burning Love 14. Janis Joplin - Me And Bobby McGee 15. Lynn Anderson - Rose Garden 16. Nanci Griffith - Lone Star State Of Mind 17. Miranda Lambert - The House That Built Me 18. The Highwaymen - Highwayman 19. Glen Campbell - Galveston 20. Jim Reeves - I Love You Because 21. George Jones - He Stopped Loving Her Today 22. Charlie Rich - The Most Beautiful Girl 23. Dr. Hook - A Little Bit More
01. Dolly Parton & Kenny Rogers - Islands In The Stream 02. Glen Campbell - Wichita Lineman 03. John Denver - Annie's Song 04. Elvis Presley - Green, Green Grass Of Home 05. Patsy Cline feat. The Jordanaires - Crazy 06. Roy Orbison - Only The Lonely (Know The Way I Feel) 07. Billie Jo Spears - Blanket On The Ground 08. Alan Jackson & Jimmy Buffett - It's Five O' Clock Somewhere 09. Crystal Gayle - Don't It Make My Brown Eyes Blue 10. Jim Reeves - Welcome To My World 11. Hank Williams - I'm So Lonesome I Could Cry 12. George Hamilton IV – Abilene 13. Carrie Underwood - Jesus, Take The Wheel 14. Glen Campbell - Gentle On My Mind 15. Jerry Reed - East Bound And Down 16. Hank Williams With His Drifting Cowboys - Hey, Good Lookin' 17. Johnny Cash - Folsom Prison Blues 18. Willie Nelson - On The Road Again 19. Smokie - Living Next Door To Alice 20. The Shires - Nashville Grey Skies 21. Lee Ann Womack - I Hope You Dance 22. Dolly Parton - I Will Always Love You
|Primary Artist:||Various Artists|
Here at Zoom.co.uk, we endeavour to dispatch all items for the UK ordered before 12:00 (Monday to Friday) within 24 hours. If you do happen to find yourself experiencing any issues at all with delivery, please contact us at email@example.com so that we can sort this out for you. You can also check the status of your order in your account (click here).
Delivery Options in the United Kingdom
Below we've listed the range of delivery options we have available for your order. Whichever you decide choose all depends on how long you think you can wait to get your hands on your home entertainment goodies.
1) Your first option is free UK delivery via second class post. This option takes 3-5 working days once the product is dispatched from our warehouse
2) 1st Class delivery is available at £1.25 per order. If you place your order before 12:00, it should only take 1-2 working days.
3) And lastly, if you're feeling particularly eager to get your order as soon as possible, Next Business Day delivery is £5 per order. Again - provided the order is placed prior to 12:00. Please note that this service is only available Monday to Thursday. Any orders placed between 12:00 Thursday and 12:00 Friday will be delivered on the Monday following the weekend. Please note that any orders placed after 12:00 on a Friday will not be dispatched until the following Monday we like our weekends as much as you do!)
If you've got any more burning questions regarding our delivery options, feel free to contact our fun and friendly customer service team on 0800 021 7020, or you can email them at firstname.lastname@example.org. You'll be able to catch them Monday to Friday between the hours 8:30-17:30. We're sure they'll do a great job at answering your queries.
Delivery Outside of the United Kingdom
We ship almost our entire range of products to all countries in the European Union. The only exception to this, at the moment, is our hardware bundles. If you place an order for a hardware bundle for delivery outside of the UK your order will be cancelled. We're not being grouches, as they're such high value items we want to make sure that they're delivered in the most safest and most efficient way. We're working on a tracked postage solution for you and hope to resolve this as soon as possible, stay tuned!
For European Delivery, we can offer you a standard 3-6 day delivery window, starting from the very moment that the goods are dispatched.
Please note that all delivery times are subject to courier company.
Number of Items
Estimated Delivery Time
1 -2 Units
3- 6 Working Days
3 Units and above
3- 6 Working Days
European Union Countries Include:
Austria, Belgium, Bulgaria, Croatia, Republic of Cyprus, Czech Republic, Denmark, Estonia, Finland, France, Germany, Greece, Hungary, Ireland, Italy, Latvia, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Malta, Netherlands, Poland, Portugal, Romania, Slovakia, Slovenia, Spain, Sweden.
Q: How do I select EU delivery?
Select the EU Delivery option when you get to the checkout. This will calculate the correct total for you - otherwise the extra EU postage fee will be added automatically after the checkout process is completed. Doing this will save you the surprise!
Q: Do you ship to outside the EU?
Currently, we do not ship to territories outside of the EU. We are looking into delivery options at the moment and hope to be able to deliver before the end of the year.
Q: How will I know when my order has been sent?
As soon as your order is dispatched from our warehouse, you'll be sent an email just to confirm that it's on its journey to you (remember to check your spam if you've not ordered from us before). You can check the status of your order in your account by clicking here.
Q: Once my order has been dispatched, when will I receive it?
From the time you receive your dispatch confirmation email we would expect you to receive your order:
1) For Free UK delivery 3-5 working days for deliveries within the UK once goods are dispatched. If it does happen - on the off chance - to take any longer than this time period to reach you, Royal Mail policy requests we wait 10 working days to pass before classifying an item as "lost".
2) 1st Class UK delivery (£1.25), 1-2 working days once goods are dispatched provided orders are placed prior to 12:00 (see above).
3) Next Day UK delivery (£5), next day delivery as long as orders are placed by 12:00 Monday to Thursday only.
4) Standard Delivery to all other European Union Countries should take 3-6 working days once goods are dispatched provided orders are placed prior to 12:00.
Q: Do you charge for delivery?
Standard delivery within the UK is free (yay!), although we offer a range of delivery options at varying costs. Delivery to other countries in the European Union has delivery charges that are listed above (scroll up).
Q: What do I do if I have not received my order?
In the unfortunate and unlikely case that your order doesn't arrive within 10 working days - contact us straight away so that we can investigate further.
Q: One of the items is missing from my order. What do I do?
Firstly, we're very sorry. Depending on stock levels, sometimes items that are purchased within the same order on the same day may arrive with you on different days, as we try and get parts of your order out as soon as possible. All items that should be in your package should be listed on your delivery note. If this does not match, please let us know straight away.
To give you some peace of mind, we'll be sure to send you an email to let you know when each item is on its way. Pre-orders placed with other items will be dispatched separately prior to release day.
Q: What happens if I am not at home to accept my delivery?
Due to the size of most of our products, usually they don't require you to be at home to take delivery as they will fit through your letterbox.
In the event that you have ordered products which will not fit through your letterbox, (and you aren't in to take delivery) then the postal service will follow their usual procedure. For UK orders this usually means a card is left to notify you of an attempted delivery and the item will be held at your local sorting office. For items attempted for delivery by a courier service they will also leave a card and allow you to arrange for redelivery or collection.
Q: Am I able to change the delivery address to something other than my registered PayPal address?
For the time being, we're unable to deliver your order to an alternative address - meaning all items will be posted to the address that's linked to your PayPal account.
Q: Do you deliver on Bank Holidays?
Bank Holidays are not classed as working days so we don't include these in our estimated delivery times. On these days, you can expect your delivery on the next working day following the Bank Holiday.
Here at Zoom we want you to be 100% happy with your purchase, meaning we'll do everything we possibly can to make sure you are. If you'd like to return a product to us, please email us directly at email@example.com
If you live within the UK are unhappy with your purchase you can return it to us within 28 days of the item being dispatched to you for a full refund*. (*If you are buying products from us in bulk to sell on for your own commercial purposes we reserve the right to refuse returns or issue a refund) Please note that DVDs and Blu-rays that have been opened or have had their shrink-wrap removed are not eligible for return.
PLEASE BE AWARE WE DO NOT ACCEPT RETURNS FROM EU COUNTRIES OUTSIDE THE UK FOR GOODS NO LONGER REQUIRED IF THEY ARE NOT FAULTY UNLESS THE COST OF RETURN IS PAID FOR BY THE CUSTOMER RETURNING IT.
Q: I have received my item but I no longer require it?
If you're unhappy with your purchase you can return it to us within 28 days of the item being dispatched to you in order to get a full refund. Please note that DVDs and Blu-rays that have been opened or have had their shrink-wrap removed are not eligible for return. Clothing returns must be unworn and still have the tags attached.
Q: I have received an item that I didn’t order? What's going on!
Apologies, our mistake! You can return the item to us within 28 days of the item being dispatched to you for a full refund.
Q: I've received my item, but it's damaged/faulty. What do I do?
If your item has reached you in a damaged condition or is faulty in any way, then we'll endeavour to put this right as soon as possible. We can either by send out a replacement item to you or refund your account. If we ask that the item be returned to us, then Zoom.co.uk will (of course) pay for the cost of the return via a pre-paid label. In this highly unlikely event that your order is received damaged or faulty, all you need to do is contact us within 28 days of the item being dispatched to you and we will provide you with the relevant returns information
Q: How do I return an item?
To arrange a return, please just contact us and we will be more than happy to arrange this for you. All you need to tell us is which item you wish to return and the reason why. We'll then issue you with the Returns address - specific to that item - along with your unique Returns Authorisation (RA) number.
Q: When will I receive my refund/replacement?
We will process your refund/replacement as soon as your item is received back into our warehouse. Replacements are subject to availability and, if the replacement is not available a refund will be given instead.
Q: If I live
outside the UK and have a faulty product can I return it?
Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org to explain the issue. We can then sort out the best way we can offer you a replacement.