1. Elvis Presley - Hound Dog 2. Buddy Holly - That'll Be The Day 3. Bill Haley & His Comets - (We're Gonna) Rock Around The Clock 4. Chuck Berry - Johnny B. Goode 5. Little Richard - Tutti Frutti 6. Jerry Lee Lewis - Great Balls Of Fire 7. The Everly Brothers - Wake Up Little Susie 8. Gene Vincent - Be Bop A Lula 9. Cliff Richard & The Shadows - Move It 10. . Fats Domino - Blueberry Hill 11. Dion - The Wanderer 12. Johnny Cash - Folsom Prison Blues 13. Johnny Kidd & The Pirates - Shakin' All Over 14. The Shadows - Apache 15. The Big Bopper - Chantilly Lace 16. Danny And The Juniors - At The Hop 17. Little Eva - The Locomotion 18. Chris Montez - Let's Dance 19. Ritchie Valens - La Bamba 20. Bobby Vee - Rubber Ball 21. Clarence "Frogman" Henry - Ain't Got No Home 22. Bruce Channel - Hey! Baby 23. Thurston Harris & The Sharps - Little Bitty Pretty One 24. Larry Williams - Bony Moronie 25. Emile Ford & The Checkmates - What Do You Want To Make Those Eyes At Me For
1. Roy Orbison - Only The Lonely (Know The Way I Feel) 2. Neil Sedaka - Oh! Carol 3. 03 .Del Shannon - Runaway 4. Connie Francis - Lipstick On Your Collar 5. Bobby Vee - Take Good Care Of My Baby 6. Joe Brown & The Bruvvers - That's What Love Will Do 7. Billy Fury - Halfway To Paradise 8. Dion - Runaround Sue 9. Brian Hyland - Sealed With A Kiss 10. Frankie Lymon & The Teenagers - Why Do Fools Fall in Love 11. Dave Berry - The Crying Game 12. Tommy Sands - The Worryin' Kind 13. Buddy Holly - Love Me 14. Johnny Burnette - You're Sixteen, You're Beautiful (And You're Mine) 15. Little Richard - Lucille 16. The Chiffons - He's So Fine 17. Marty Wilde - Bad Boy 18. Bobby Darin - Splish Splash 19. Adam Faith - Watch Your Step 20. Gene Vincent feat. The Blue Caps - Blue Jean Bop 21. Chuck Berry - (Get Your Kicks On) Route 66 22. The Shangri Las - Leader Of The Pack 23. Fats Domino - Blue Monday 24. The Platters - The Great Pretender
1. Elvis Presley - Jailhouse Rock 2. Buddy Holly - Peggy Sue 3. Chuck Berry - Roll Over Beethoven 4. Jerry Lee Lewis - Whole Lotta Shakin' Goin' On 5. Bill Haley & His Comets - Shake, Rattle And Roll 6. The Big Bopper - White Lightnin' 7. Gene Vincent - Rip It Up 8. Shirley & Lee - Let The Good Times Roll 9. Wanda Jackson - Let's Have A Party 10. Johnny Burnette & The Rock 'N' Roll Trio - Tear It Up 11. Duane Eddy - Peter Gunn 12. Bobby Fuller Four - I Fought The Law 13. Gene Vincent & His Blue Caps - Cat Man 14. Larry Williams - Slow Down 15. Jerry Lee Lewis, Gerald McGee & David Kemper - Wild One 16. Dale Hawkins - Suzie Q 17. Bo Diddley - Bo Diddley 18. Arthur 'Big Boy' Crudup - My Baby Left Me 19. Jackie Brenston & His Delta Cats - Rocket 88 20. Jet Harris - Chills And Fever 21. The Clovers - Love Potion No. 9 22. Lonnie Donegan & Chris Barber's Jazz Band - Rock Island Line 23. Don Lang - Six Five Special 24. Lord Rockingham's XI - Fried Onions 25. Fats Domino - I'm Walkin'
|Primary Artist:||Various Artists|
Here at Zoom.co.uk, we endeavour to dispatch all items for the UK ordered before 12:00 (Monday to Friday) within 24 hours. If you do happen to find yourself experiencing any issues at all with delivery, please contact us at email@example.com so that we can sort this out for you. You can also check the status of your order in your account (click here).
Christmas Delivery Last Order Dates (subject to courier service).
Zoom free UK delivery: 12pm on Tuesday 18th December 2018
Royal Mail 1st Class (£1.25): 12pm on Wednesday 19th December 2018
TNT Next Day Delivery (£5.00): Christmas cut off is 12pm on Thursday 20th December 2018
- Please note that TNT Next Day Delivery Service is only available Monday – Thursday at 12pm. Orders placed between Thursday at 12pm and Friday at 12pm will arrive on Monday. Orders placed between Friday at 12pm and Monday at 12pm will arrive on Tuesday.
New Year’s Eve Delivery Last Order Dates (subject to courier service).
Zoom free UK Delivery: 12pm on Thursday 27th December 2018
Royal Mail 1st Class (£1.25): 12pm on Friday 28th December 2018
TNT Next Day Delivery (£5.00): 12pm Friday 28th December 2018
- Please note that TNT Next Day Delivery Service is only available Monday – Thursday at 12pm. Orders placed between Thursday 27th December at 12pm and Friday 28th December at 12pm will arrive on Monday 31st December. Orders placed between Friday at 12pm and Monday at 12pm will arrive on Tuesday.
Shipping Opening Hours
- We will not be shipping on Saturday 22nd or Sunday 23rd
- We are closed for Christmas Day and Boxing Day
- We will not be shipping Saturday 29th or Sunday 30th
- We will also be closed for New Year’s Day
- The last order date to guarantee delivery before Christmas is the 12th of December. Orders placed before midday on the 13th December may arrive in time for Christmas. Any orders placed after midday on the 13th December will not arrive on time.
Below we've listed the range of delivery options we have available for your order. Whichever you decide choose all depends on how long you think you can wait to get your hands on your home entertainment goodies.
If you've got any more burning questions regarding our delivery options, feel free to contact our fun and friendly customer service team on 0800 021 7020, or you can email them at firstname.lastname@example.org. You'll be able to catch them Monday to Friday between the hours 8:30-17:30. We're sure they'll do a great job at answering your queries.
We ship almost our entire range of products to all countries in the European Union. The only exception to this, at the moment, is our hardware bundles. If you place an order for a hardware bundle for delivery outside of the UK your order will be cancelled. We're not being grouches, as they're such high value items we want to make sure that they're delivered in the most safest and most efficient way. We're working on a tracked postage solution for you and hope to resolve this as soon as possible, stay tuned!
For European Delivery, we can offer you a standard 3-6 day delivery window, starting from the very moment that the goods are dispatched.
Please note that all delivery times are subject to courier company.
|Location||Standard Cost||Number of Items||Estimated Delivery Time|
|European Union||£1.99||1 - 2 Units||3 - 6 Working Days|
|European Union||£2.99||3+ Units||
3 - 6 Working Days
European Union Countries Include:
Austria, Belgium, Bulgaria, Croatia,Republic of Cyprus, Czech Republic, Denmark, Estonia, Finland, France, Germany,Greece, Hungary, Ireland, Italy, Latvia, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Malta,Netherlands, Poland, Portugal, Romania, Slovakia, Slovenia, Spain, Sweden.
Q: How do I select EU delivery?
Select the EU Delivery option when you get to the checkout. This will calculate the correct total for you - otherwise the extra EU postage fee will be added automatically after the checkout process is completed. Doing this will save you the surprise!
Q: Do you ship to outside the EU?
Currently, we do not ship to territories outside of the EU. We are looking into delivery options at the moment and hope to be able to deliver before the end of the year.
Q: How will I know when my order has been sent?
As soon as your order is despatched from our warehouse, you'll be sent an email just to confirm that it's on its journey to you (remember to check your spam if you've not ordered from us before). You can check the status of your order in your account by clicking here.
Q: Once my order has been dispatched, when will I receive it?
From the time you receive your dispatch confirmation email we would expect you to receive your order:
Q: Do you charge for delivery?
Standard delivery within the UK is free (yay!), although we offer a range of delivery options at varying costs. Delivery to other countries in the European Union has delivery charges that are listed above (scroll up)
Q: What do I do if I have not received my order?
In the unfortunate and unlikely case that your order doesn't arrive within 10 working days - contact us straight away so that we can investigate further.
Q: One of the items is missing from my order. What do I do?
Firstly, we're very sorry. Depending on stock levels, sometimes items that are purchased within the same order on the same day may arrive with you on different days, as we try and get parts of your order out as soon as possible. All items that should be in your package should be listed on your delivery note. If this does not match, please let us know straight away.
To give you some peace of mind, we'll be sure to send you an email to let you know when each item is on its way. Pre-orders placed with other items will be despatched separately prior to release day.
Q: What happens if I am not at home to accept my delivery?
Due to the size of most of our products, usually they don't require you to be at home to take delivery as they will fit through your letterbox.
In the event that you have ordered products which will not fit through your letterbox, (and you aren't in to take delivery) then the postal service will follow their usual procedure. For UK orders this usually means a card is left to notify you of an attempted delivery and the item will be held at your local sorting office. For items attempted for delivery by a courier service they will also leave a card and allow you to arrange for redelivery or collection.
Q: Am I able to change the delivery address to something other than my registered PayPal address?
For the time being, we're unable to deliver your order to an alternative address - meaning all items will be posted to the address that's linked to your PayPal account.
Q: Do you deliver on Bank Holidays?
Bank Holidays are not classed as working days so we don't include these in our estimated delivery times. On these days, you can expect your delivery on the next working day following the Bank Holiday.
Here at Zoom we want you to be 100% happy with your purchase, meaning we'll do everything we possibly can to make sure you are. If you'd like to return a product to us, please email us directly at email@example.com
- Season’s Greetings! We’re getting into the Christmas Spirit here at Zoom, so we’ve decided to extend our returns policy for the 2018 festive period. We are happy to exchange and when necessary refund any products dispatched between 21st November 2018 to 24th December 2018 that are returned to us - providing they are in pristine unopened condition. To arrange your return, please see below for more help.
If you live within the UK are unhappy with your purchase you can return it to us within 28 days of the item being despatched to you for a full refund*. (*If you are buying products from us in bulk to sell on for your own commercial purposes we reserve the right to refuse returns or issue a refund). Please note that DVDs and Blu-rays that have been opened or have had their shrink-wrap removed are not eligible for return.
PLEASE BE AWARE WE DO NOT ACCEPT RETURNS FROM EU COUNTRIES OUTSIDE THE UK FOR GOODS NO LONGER REQUIRED IF THEY ARE NOT FAULTY UNLESS THE COST OF RETURN IS PAID FOR BY THE CUSTOMER RETURNING IT.
Q: I have received my item but I no longer require it?
If you're unhappy with your purchase you can return it to us within 28 days of the item being despatched to you in order to get a full refund. Please note that DVDs and Blu-rays that have been opened or have had their shrink-wrap removed are not eligible for return. Clothing returns must be unworn and still have the tags attached.
Q: I have received an item that I didn’t order? What's going on!
Apologies, our mistake! You can return the item to us within 28 days of the item being despatched to you for a full refund.
Q: I've received my item, but it's damaged/faulty. What do I do?
If your item has reached you in a damaged condition or is faulty in any way, then we'll endeavour to put this right as soon as possible. We can either by send out a replacement item to you or refund your account. If we ask that the item be returned to us, then Zoom.co.uk will (of course) pay for the cost of the return via a pre-paid label. In this highly unlikely event that your order is received damaged or faulty, all you need to do is contact us within 28 days of the item being dispatched to you and we will provide you with the relevant returns information
Q: How do I return an item?
To arrange a return, please just contact us and we will be more than happy to arrange this for you. All you need to tell us is which item you wish to return and the reason why. We'll then issue you with the Returns address - specific to that item - along with your unique Returns Authorisation (RA) number.
Q: When will I receive my refund/replacement?
We will process your refund/replacement as soon as your item is received back into our warehouse. Replacements are subject to availability and, if the replacement is not available a refund will be given instead.
Q: If I live outside the UK and have a faulty product can I return it?
Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org to explain the issue. We can then sort out the best way we can offer you a replacement.