Pure... Blues - Various Artists (Box Set) [CD]
RRP £8.99 £6.99
- Customer Reviews (1)
1. Cross Road Blues - Robert Johnson
2. That's All Right - Arthur 'Big Boy' Crudup
3. The Blues Had a Baby and They Named It Rock 'N' Roll - Muddy Waters
4. Need Your Love So Bad - Fleetwood Mac
5. Lovin' in My Baby's Eyes - Taj Mahal
6. I'm Your Hoochie Coochie Man - Willie Dixon
7. Death Letter Blues - Son House
8. Whiskey Headed Woman - Sonny Boy Williamson
9. Crying in My Sleep - Jimmy Yancey
10. Muddy Water (A Mississippi Moan) - Bessie Smith
11. Motherless Children - Blind Willie Johnson
12. Fort Worth and Dallas Blues - Lead Belly
13. I'm Gonna Train My Baby - Robert Lockwood
14. Seminole Blues - Tampa Red
15. Johnny B. Goode - Johnny Winter
16. Got My Mojo Workin' - Otis Spann
17. River of No Return - The Jeff Healey Band
1. Blues for Mama - Nina Simone
2. Pride and Joy - Stevie Ray Vaughan & Double Trouble
3. Killing Floor - The Electric Flag
4. I'd Rather Go Blind - Chicken Shack
5. Early in the Morning - Bill Gillum
6. Give Me an Old, Old Lady - Bukka White
7. Baby, Please Don't Go - Big Joe Williams
8. Stormy Monday Blues - Earl Hines & His Orchestra
9. That Ain't Right - Mildred Bailey
10. Sunny Road - Roosevelt Sykes
11. Bumble Bee Blues - Memphis Minnie
12. Worried Life Blues - Big Maceo Merriweather
13. Confessin' the Blues - Jimmy Witherspoon
14. No More Women Blues - Lonnie Johnson
15. When the Sun Goes Down - Leroy Carr
16. Honky Tonk Train Blues - Meade 'Lux' Lewis
17. Beer Drinkin' Woman - Memphis Slim
1. Hard to Be - Vaughan Brothers
2. Sawbuk - Top Topham
3. Cleanhead Blues - Eddie 'Cleanhead' Vinson
4. Hold Me (Just a Little Longer Tonight) - Etta James
5. Baby Don't You Think I Know - Johnny Shines
6. Everyday I Have the Blues - Joe Williams
7. Broke and Hungry Blues - Big Maceo Merriweather
8. Prowling Night-hawk - Robert Lee McCoy
9. Deep Down in the Ground - Sonny Boy Williamson
10. Rag Mama Rag - Blind Boy Fuller
11. I Love My Baby - Tommy McClennan
12. Mean Old Frisco Blues - Arthur 'Big Boy' Crudup
13. Sweet Home Chicago - Robert Johnson
14. Careless Love - Joe Turner
15. Friendless Blues - Big Bill Broonzy
16. She's Makin' a Fool Out of Me - Washboard Sam
17. Billie's Blues - Billie Holiday
1. Howling Wolf - Muddy Waters
2. I've Got to Forget You - Jellybread
3. Corinna - Taj Mahal
4. Let Me Miss You, Baby - Henry 'Red' Allen
5. Back O' Town Blues - Louis Armstrong
6. Rocks in My Bed - Duke Ellington
7. Brand New Wagon - Count Basie All Stars
8. St. Louis Blues - Jack Teagarden
9. The Blues in My Flat - Benny Goodman and His Orchestra
10. Why Don't You Do Right? (Get Me Some Money Too) - Lil Green
11. Kassie Jones (Part 1) - Furry Lewis
12. Wipe It Off - Lonnie Johnson
13. Southern Can Is Mine - Blind Willie McTell
14. Key to the Highway 70 No. 1 - Brownie McGhee
15. Lend Me Your Love - Memphis Slim
16. Am I Wrong - Keb' Mo'
17. JB's Blues - Jeff Beck
|Studio Description||Sony Music Entertainment|
|Primary Artist||Various Artists|
Due to the unfolding situation with Coronavirus (COVID-19) we want to keep you up to date with any changes we may need to take to protect our staff and their families in line with government directives and any impact this may have to the service we provide to you, our valued customers. We will continue to monitor the situation and will update this page as and when we need to make any changes to our service in line with government instructions and to ensure the safety of our staff and families whilst providing our service to you.
Firstly, we’d like to apologise to you for any delay in receiving orders that you’ve placed with us during this transition period which may result in your order being delivered up to 72 hours later than normal. This delay is temporary and has been caused by a dramatic increase in demand for our products, whilst we have been reconfiguring our distribution centre to ensure that our staff are working safely and can continue to provide you with products that you have ordered.
Thank you for shopping with us and for your patience and understanding during these uncertain times.
UK Delivery: Currently our UK delivery services via Royal Mail and Whistl are running well with no major disruption to our services but like all delivery services are experiencing high demand. We will continue to work closely with our delivery providers in the meantime.
EU Delivery: The situation in Europe differs by country depending on individual government directives and the situation in specific regions and you may experience some delays to your normal delivery times. Please be patient and be assured with our working hard with our delivery services to get your products to you.
In order to protect our staff and their families and in line with government policy our customer service team are now working from home. As they adapt to working remotely there may be some delays to your normal response time. Be assured we will respond to your enquiry but may take a little bit longer than usual.
Delivery Options in
the United Kingdom
Your delivery options vary, depending on what you’re ordering. Standard UK delivery is always FREE over £30. Delivery costs are calculated at basket. Your options are:
- Our standard delivery is via second class post. This option takes 3-5 working days once the product is despatched from our warehouse
- 1st Class delivery is available. If you place your order before 12:00, it should only take 1-2 working days.
- If you're feeling particularly eager to get your order as soon as possible, Next Business Day delivery is also available. Again - provided the order is placed prior to 12:00. Please note that this service is only available Monday to Thursday. Any orders placed between 12:00 Thursday and 12:00 Friday will be delivered on the Monday following the weekend.
- Lastly, please note, if the value of the items in your order when despatched exceeds £50 in value, we will upgrade your delivery to the next business day free of charge to allow you to track your order.
Please note that any orders placed after 12:00 on a Friday will not be despatched until the following Monday and therefore delivered on the Tuesday.
Delivery Outside of the United Kingdom
We ship almost our entire range of products to all countries in the European Union. The only exception to this is our hardware bundles. If you place an order for a hardware bundle for delivery outside of the UK your order will be cancelled. We're not being grouches, as they're such high value items we want to make sure that they're delivered in the most safest and most efficient way. We're working on a tracked postage solution for you and hope to resolve this as soon as possible, stay tuned!
For European Delivery, we can offer you a standard 3-6 day delivery window, starting from the very moment that the goods are despatched.
Please note that all delivery times are subject to courier company. European delivery rates will be calculated at basket depending on where you are and what you’re buying.
Please be aware that, due to closures and changes caused by COVID-19, we are expecting to see heavy delays to orders placed to Italy, but we are doing everything we can to continue operating in Italy.
- For Standard UK delivery 3-5 working days for deliveries within the UK once goods are despatched. If it does happen - on the off chance - to take any longer than this time period to reach you, Royal Mail policy requests we wait 10 working days to pass before classifying an item as "lost".
- 1st Class UK delivery: 1-2 working days once goods are despatched provided orders are placed prior to 12:00 (see above).
- Next Day UK delivery: next day delivery as long as orders are placed by 12:00 Monday to Thursday only.
- Standard Delivery to all other European Union Countries should take 3-6 working days once goods are despatched provided orders are placed prior to 12:00.
To give you some peace of mind, we'll be sure to send you an email to let you know when each item is on its way. Pre-orders placed with other items will be despatched separately prior to release day.
In the event that you have ordered products which will not fit through your letterbox, (and you aren't in to take delivery) then the postal service will follow their usual procedure. For UK orders this usually means a card is left to notify you of an attempted delivery and the item will be held at your local sorting office. For items attempted for delivery by a courier service they will also leave a card and allow you to arrange for redelivery or collection.
If you've got any more burning questions regarding our delivery options, you can contact our customer services at firstname.lastname@example.org. You'll be able to catch them Monday to Friday between the hours 8:30-17:30.
If you live within the UK are unhappy with your purchase you can return it to us within 28 days of the item being despatched to you for a full refund*. (*If you are buying products from us in bulk to sell on for your own commercial purposes we
reserve the right to refuse returns or issue a refund). Please note that DVDs and Blu-rays that have been opened or have had their shrink-wrap removed are not eligible for return.
PLEASE BE AWARE WE DO NOT ACCEPT RETURNS FROM EU COUNTRIES OUTSIDE THE UK FOR GOODS NO LONGER REQUIRED IF THEY ARE NOT FAULTY UNLESS THE COST OF RETURN IS PAID FOR BY THE CUSTOMER RETURNING IT.
Q | I have received my item but I no longer require it?
If you're unhappy with your purchase you can return it to us within 28 days of the item being despatched to you in order to get a full refund. Please note that DVDs and Blu-rays that have been opened or have had their shrink-wrap removed are not eligible for return. Clothing returns must be unworn and still have the tags attached.
Q | I have received an item that I didn’t order? What's going on!
Apologies, our mistake! You can return the item to us within 28 days of the item being despatched to you for a full refund.
Q | I've received my item, but it's damaged/faulty. What do I do?
If your item has reached you in a damaged condition or is faulty in any way, then we'll endeavour to put this right as soon as possible. We can either by send out a replacement item to you or refund your account. If we ask that the item be returned to us, then our lovely Customer Service team will proved you with the returns address and a unique Returns Aushorisation (RA) number. In this highly unlikely event that your order is received damaged or faulty, all you need to do is contact us within 28 days of the item being dispatched to you and we will provide you with the relevant returns information
Q | How do I return an item?
To arrange a return, please just contact us and we will be more than happy to arrange this for you. All you need to tell us is which item you wish to return and the reason why. We'll then issue you with the Returns address - specific to that item - along with your unique Returns Authorisation (RA) number.
Q | When will I receive my refund/replacement?
We will process your refund/replacement as soon as your item is received back into our warehouse. Replacements are subject to availability and, if the replacement is not available a refund will be given instead.
Q | If I live outside the UK and have a faulty product can I return it?
Please email us at email@example.com to explain the issue. We can then sort out the best way we can offer you a replacement.
Here at Zoom we want you to be 100% happy with your purchase, meaning we'll do everything we possibly can to make sure you are. If you'd like to return a product to us, please email us directly at firstname.lastname@example.org