Rock 'Til You Drop - Status Quo (Special Box Set) [CD]Release Date: 06/03/2020Free Delivery for all UK Pre-Orders via Royal Mail 1st Class
RRP £27.99 £16.99
- Customer Reviews
Status Quo's 20th album, 'Rock 'Til You Drop', was produced by Francis Rossi and was was the band's last for Vertigo after being on the label for 20 years. The album charted at #10 in the UK Albums Chart. Regarded by some as the band's best album since 'Piledriver' (1972), the album contains a re-recorded version of the Quo classic 'Forty-Five Hundred Times' which is over three minutes longer than the original version on 'Hello!' (1973). This 3CD special edition features a selection of bonus tracks, including live performances and B-sides. The enhanced booklet contains new interviews with Francis Rossi and members of the band by Quo guru Dave Ling in which they discuss the making of the album.
1. Like a Zombie - Status Quo
2. All We Really Wanna Do - Status Quo
3. Fakin' the Blues - Status Quo
4. One Man Band - Status Quo
5. Rock 'Til You Drop - Status Quo
6. Can't Give You More - Status Quo
7. Warning Shot - Status Quo
8. Let's Work Together - Status Quo
9. Bring It On Home - Status Quo
10. No Problems - Status Quo
11. Good Sign - Status Quo
12. Tommy - Status Quo
13. Nothing Comes Easy - Status Quo
14. Fame Or Money - Status Quo
15. Price of Love - Status Quo
16. Forty Five Hundred Times - Status Quo
1. Dead in the Water (Bonus Track) - Status Quo
2. Mysteries from the Ball (Bonus Track) - Status Quo
3. Heavy Daze (Bonus Track) - Status Quo
4. Better Times (Bonus Track) - Status Quo
5. (Brit Awards) Medley (Bonus Track) - Status Quo
6. Caroline/Down Down/Whatever You Want/Rockin' All Over the World (Bonus Track) - Status Quo
7. Can't Give You More (7" Edit) (Bonus Track) - Status Quo
8. Fakin' the Blues (7" Edit) (Bonus Track) - Status Quo
9. Can't Give You More (Radio Edit) (Bonus Track) - Status Quo
10. The Anniversary Waltz Part 1 (Barcelona, 25th May 1991) - Status Quo
1. Paper Plane (Sheffield Arena, 21st September 1991) - Status Quo
2. Price of Love (Sheffield Arena, 21st September 1991) - Status Quo
3. Mystery Song/Railroad/Most of the Time/Wild Side of Life/Rollin' Home/Again and Again/Slow Train (Sheffield Arena, 21st September 1991) - Status Quo
4. Rain (Sheffield Arena, 21st September 1991) - Status Quo
5. Rock 'Til You Drop (Glasgow SECC, 21st September 1991) - Status Quo
6. Down Down (Glasgow SECC, 21st September 1991) - Status Quo
7. Roll Over Lay Down (Glasgow SECC, 21st September 1991) - Status Quo
8. Let's Work Together (Glasgow SECC, 21st September 1991) - Status Quo
9. Little Lady (Birmingham NEC, 21st September 1991) - Status Quo
10. Whatever You Want (Birmingham NEC, 21st September 1991) - Status Quo
11. In the Army Now (Birmingham NEC, 21st September 1991) - Status Quo
12. Burning Bridges (Wembley Arena, 21st September 1991) - Status Quo
13. Rockin' All Over the World (Wembley Arena, 21st September 1991) - Status Quo
14. The Anniversary Waltz (Wembley Arena, 21st September 1991) - Status Quo
15. Encore Medley: Rock and Roll Music/Sweet Soul Music/Bye Bye Johnny (Wembley Arena, 21st September 1991) - Status Quo
|Studio Description||Virgin EMI Records|
|Primary Artist||Status Quo|
Delivery Options in
the United Kingdom
Your delivery options vary, depending on what you’re ordering. Standard UK delivery is always FREE over £30. Delivery costs are calculated at basket. Your options are:
- Our standard delivery is via second class post. This option takes 3-5 working days once the product is despatched from our warehouse
- 1st Class delivery is available. If you place your order before 12:00, it should only take 1-2 working days.
- If you're feeling particularly eager to get your order as soon as possible, Next Business Day delivery is also available. Again - provided the order is placed prior to 12:00. Please note that this service is only available Monday to Thursday. Any orders placed between 12:00 Thursday and 12:00 Friday will be delivered on the Monday following the weekend.
- Lastly, please note, if the value of the items in your order when despatched exceeds £50 in value, we will upgrade your delivery to the next business day free of charge to allow you to track your order.
Please note that any orders placed after 12:00 on a Friday will not be despatched until the following Monday and therefore delivered on the Tuesday.
Delivery Outside of the United Kingdom
We ship almost our entire range of products to all countries in the European Union. The only exception to this is our hardware bundles. If you place an order for a hardware bundle for delivery outside of the UK your order will be cancelled. We're not being grouches, as they're such high value items we want to make sure that they're delivered in the most safest and most efficient way. We're working on a tracked postage solution for you and hope to resolve this as soon as possible, stay tuned!
For European Delivery, we can offer you a standard 3-6 day delivery window, starting from the very moment that the goods are despatched.
Please note that all delivery times are subject to courier company. European delivery rates will be calculated at basket depending on where you are and what you’re buying.
- For Standard UK delivery 3-5 working days for deliveries within the UK once goods are despatched. If it does happen - on the off chance - to take any longer than this time period to reach you, Royal Mail policy requests we wait 10 working days to pass before classifying an item as "lost".
- 1st Class UK delivery: 1-2 working days once goods are despatched provided orders are placed prior to 12:00 (see above).
- Next Day UK delivery: next day delivery as long as orders are placed by 12:00 Monday to Thursday only.
- Standard Delivery to all other European Union Countries should take 3-6 working days once goods are despatched provided orders are placed prior to 12:00.
To give you some peace of mind, we'll be sure to send you an email to let you know when each item is on its way. Pre-orders placed with other items will be despatched separately prior to release day.
In the event that you have ordered products which will not fit through your letterbox, (and you aren't in to take delivery) then the postal service will follow their usual procedure. For UK orders this usually means a card is left to notify you of an attempted delivery and the item will be held at your local sorting office. For items attempted for delivery by a courier service they will also leave a card and allow you to arrange for redelivery or collection.
If you've got any more burning questions regarding our delivery options, you can contact our customer services at email@example.com. You'll be able to catch them Monday to Friday between the hours 8:30-17:30.
If you live within the UK are unhappy with your purchase you can return it to us within 28 days of the item being despatched to you for a full refund*. (*If you are buying products from us in bulk to sell on for your own commercial purposes we
reserve the right to refuse returns or issue a refund). Please note that DVDs and Blu-rays that have been opened or have had their shrink-wrap removed are not eligible for return.
PLEASE BE AWARE WE DO NOT ACCEPT RETURNS FROM EU COUNTRIES OUTSIDE THE UK FOR GOODS NO LONGER REQUIRED IF THEY ARE NOT FAULTY UNLESS THE COST OF RETURN IS PAID FOR BY THE CUSTOMER RETURNING IT.
Q | I have received my item but I no longer require it?
If you're unhappy with your purchase you can return it to us within 28 days of the item being despatched to you in order to get a full refund. Please note that DVDs and Blu-rays that have been opened or have had their shrink-wrap removed are not eligible for return. Clothing returns must be unworn and still have the tags attached.
Q | I have received an item that I didn’t order? What's going on!
Apologies, our mistake! You can return the item to us within 28 days of the item being despatched to you for a full refund.
Q | I've received my item, but it's damaged/faulty. What do I do?
If your item has reached you in a damaged condition or is faulty in any way, then we'll endeavour to put this right as soon as possible. We can either by send out a replacement item to you or refund your account. If we ask that the item be returned to us, then our lovely Customer Service team will proved you with the returns address and a unique Returns Aushorisation (RA) number. In this highly unlikely event that your order is received damaged or faulty, all you need to do is contact us within 28 days of the item being dispatched to you and we will provide you with the relevant returns information
Q | How do I return an item?
To arrange a return, please just contact us and we will be more than happy to arrange this for you. All you need to tell us is which item you wish to return and the reason why. We'll then issue you with the Returns address - specific to that item - along with your unique Returns Authorisation (RA) number.
Q | When will I receive my refund/replacement?
We will process your refund/replacement as soon as your item is received back into our warehouse. Replacements are subject to availability and, if the replacement is not available a refund will be given instead.
Q | If I live outside the UK and have a faulty product can I return it?
Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org to explain the issue. We can then sort out the best way we can offer you a replacement.
Here at Zoom we want you to be 100% happy with your purchase, meaning we'll do everything we possibly can to make sure you are. If you'd like to return a product to us, please email us directly at email@example.com
There are no recent reviews for this product