Stars of Country - Various Artists (Box Set) [CD]
RRP £4.99 £3.99
- Customer Reviews
1. I Walk the Line - Johnny Cash
2. Crazy - Patsy Cline
3. Adios Amigo - Jim Reeves
4. Blue Blue Day - Don Gibson
5. All I Have to Do Is Dream - The Everly Brothers
6. Heartbeat - Buddy Holly
7. Hey, Good Lookin' - Hank Williams
8. Losing Your Love - Jim Reeves
9. Ballad of a Teenage Queen - Johnny Cash
10. Don't Let the Stars Get in Your Eyes - Skeets McDonald
11. Let Me Go Lover - Hank Snow
12. Crazy Arms - Ray Price
13. Go On Home - Patti Page
14. Bird Dog - The Everly Brothers
15. I Can Mend Your Broken Heart - Don Gibson
16. Breathless - Jerry Lee Lewis
17. Deep Purple Blues - Ernest Tubb
18. Alone With You - Faron Young
19. I Don't Hurt Anymore - Hank Snow
20. Country Girl - Faron Young
1. He'll Have to Go - Jim Reeves
2. So Wrong - Patsy Cline
3. Folsom Prison Blues - Johnny Cash
4. I'm Looking High and Low for My Baby - Ernest Tubb
5. Lonesome Number One - Don Gibson
6. Aching Breaking Heart - George Jones
7. Another Time, Another Place - Patti Page
8. Don't Take Your Guns to Town - Johnny Cash
9. Funnel of Love - Wanda Jackson
10. Have I Told You Lately That I Love You? - Red Foley
11. I'm Sorry - Brenda Lee
12. Wolverton Mountain - Claude King
13. I Can't Stop Loving You - Don Gibson
14. Pride - Ray Price
15. She's Got You - Patsy Cline
16. Success - Loretta Lynn
17. In the Middle of a Heartache - Wanda Jackson
18. It Wasn't God Who Made Honky Tonk Angels - Kitty Wells
19. I've Just Destroyed the World (I'm Living In) - Ray Price
20. Long Gone Lonesome Blues - Hank Williams
1. Rebel Rouser - Duane Eddy
2. Love Me - Buddy Holly
3. Only the Lonely - Roy Orbison
4. Only You - The Platters
5. Willingly - Willie Nelson & Shirley Collie
6. Save the Last Dance for Me - Buck Owens
7. One By One - Kitty Wells & Red Foley
8. I Fall to Pieces - Patsy Cline
9. Jambalaya - Hank Williams
10. Hello Walls - Faron Young
11. House of Glass - Ernest Tubb
12. Three Days - Faron Young
13. The Comancheros - Claude King
14. Mexican Joe - Jim Reeves
15. Half a Mind - Ernest Tubb
16. I Don't Care - Webb Pierce
17. A Dear John Letter - Jean Shepard & Ferlin Husky
18. I'll Never Get Out of This World Alive - Hank Williams
19. Honky Tonk Song - Webb Pierce
20. (How Can I Write On Paper) What I Feel in My Heart - Jim Reeves
|Studio Description||My Kind of Music|
|Primary Artist||Various Artists|
At Zoom.co.uk, we endeavour to dispatch all items for the UK ordered before 12:00 (Monday to Friday) within 24 hours. You can check the status of your order in your account by clicking here.
Delivery Options in the United Kingdom
Your delivery options vary, depending on what you’re ordering. Standard UK delivery is always FREE over £30. Delivery costs are calculated at basket. Your options are:
- Our standard delivery is via second class post. This option takes 3-5 working days once the product is despatched from our warehouse
- 1st Class delivery is available. If you place your order before 12:00, it should only take 1-2 working days.
- If you're feeling particularly eager to get your order as soon as possible, Next Business Day delivery is also available. Again - provided the order is placed prior to 12:00. Please note that this service is only available Monday to Thursday. Any orders placed between 12:00 Thursday and 12:00 Friday will be delivered on the Monday following the weekend.
- Lastly, please note, if the value of the items in your order when despatched exceeds £50 in value, we will upgrade your delivery to the next business day free of charge to allow you to track your order.
Please note that any orders placed after 12:00 on a Friday will not be despatched until the following Monday and therefore delivered on the Tuesday.
Delivery Outside of the United Kingdom
We ship almost our entire range of products to all countries in the European Union. The only exception to this is our hardware bundles. If you place an order for a hardware bundle for delivery outside of the UK your order will be cancelled. We're not being grouches, as they're such high value items we want to make sure that they're delivered in the most safest and most efficient way. We're working on a tracked postage solution for you and hope to resolve this as soon as possible, stay tuned!
For European Delivery, we can offer you a standard 3-6 day delivery window, starting from the very moment that the goods are despatched.
Please note that all delivery times are subject to courier company. European delivery rates will be calculated at basket depending on where you are and what you’re buying.
European Union Countries Include:
Austria, Belgium, Bulgaria, Croatia, Republic of Cyprus, Czech Republic, Denmark, Estonia, Finland, France, Germany, Greece, Hungary, Ireland, Italy, Latvia, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Malta, Netherlands, Poland, Portugal, Romania, Slovakia, Slovenia, Spain and Sweden.
Q | How do I
select EU delivery?
Select the EU Delivery option when you get to the checkout. This will calculate the correct total for you - otherwise the extra EU postage fee will be added automatically after the checkout process is completed. Doing this will save you the surprise!
Q | Do you ship
to outside the EU?
Currently, we do not ship to territories outside of the EU. We are looking into delivery options at the moment and hope to be able to deliver before the end of the year.
Q | How will I
know when my order has been sent?
As soon as your order is despatched from our warehouse, you'll be sent an email just to confirm that it's on its journey to you (remember to check your spam if you've not ordered from us before). You can check the status of your order in your account by clicking here.
Q | Once my order has
been despatched, when will I receive it?
From the time you receive your despatch confirmation email we would expect you to receive your order:
- For Standard UK delivery 3-5 working days for deliveries within the UK once goods are despatched. If it does happen - on the off chance - to take any longer than this time period to reach you, Royal Mail policy requests we wait 10 working days to pass before classifying an item as "lost".
- 1st Class UK delivery: 1-2 working days once goods are despatched provided orders are placed prior to 12:00 (see above).
- Next Day UK delivery: next day delivery as long as orders are placed by 12:00 Monday to Thursday only.
- Standard Delivery to all other European Union Countries should take 3-6 working days once goods are despatched provided orders are placed prior to 12:00.
Q | Do you
charge for delivery?
We offer FREE delivery on a wide range of our products. UK delivery is always free over £30. We offer a range of delivery options at varying costs. Delivery to other countries in the European Union starts from £2.99.
Q | What do I do
if I have not received my order?
If your order doesn't arrive within 10 working days - contact us straight away so that we can investigate further. Please note: if you do not receive your order and you do not notify us within 30 days after despatch, we reserve the right not to refund or replace it.
Q | One of the
items is missing from my order. What do I do?
We endeavour to ship your whole order in as few packages as possible but sometimes items are sent separately. All items that should be in your package should be listed on your delivery note. If this does not match, please let us know straight away.
To give you some peace of mind, we'll be sure to send you an email to let you know when each item is on its way. Pre-orders placed with other items will be despatched separately prior to release day.
Q | What happens
if I am not at home to accept my delivery?
Due to the size of most of our products, usually they don't require you to be at home to take delivery as they will fit through your letterbox.
In the event that you have ordered products which will not fit through your letterbox, (and you aren't in to take delivery) then the postal service will follow their usual procedure. For UK orders this usually means a card is left to notify you of an attempted delivery and the item will be held at your local sorting office. For items attempted for delivery by a courier service they will also leave a card and allow you to arrange for redelivery or collection.
Q | Am I able to
change the delivery address to something other than my registered PayPal
For the time being, we're unable to deliver your order to an alternative address - meaning all items will be posted to the address that's linked to your PayPal account.
Q | Do you
deliver on Bank Holidays?
Bank Holidays are not classed as working days so we don't include these in our estimated delivery times. On these days, you can expect your delivery on the next working day following the Bank Holiday.
If you've got any more burning questions regarding our delivery options, you can contact our customer services at email@example.com. You'll be able to catch them Monday to Friday between the hours 8:30-17:30.
If you live within the UK are unhappy with your purchase you can return it to us within 28 days of the item being despatched to you for a full refund*. (*If you are buying products from us in bulk to sell on for your own commercial purposes we
reserve the right to refuse returns or issue a refund). Please note that DVDs and Blu-rays that have been opened or have had their shrink-wrap removed are not eligible for return.
PLEASE BE AWARE WE DO NOT ACCEPT RETURNS FROM EU COUNTRIES OUTSIDE THE UK FOR GOODS NO LONGER REQUIRED IF THEY ARE NOT FAULTY UNLESS THE COST OF RETURN IS PAID FOR BY THE CUSTOMER RETURNING IT.
Q | I have received my item but I no longer require it?
If you're unhappy with your purchase you can return it to us within 28 days of the item being despatched to you in order to get a full refund. Please note that DVDs and Blu-rays that have been opened or have had their shrink-wrap removed are not eligible for return. Clothing returns must be unworn and still have the tags attached.
Q | I have received an item that I didn’t order? What's going on!
Apologies, our mistake! You can return the item to us within 28 days of the item being despatched to you for a full refund.
Q | I've received my item, but it's damaged/faulty. What do I do?
If your item has reached you in a damaged condition or is faulty in any way, then we'll endeavour to put this right as soon as possible. We can either by send out a replacement item to you or refund your account. If we ask that the item be returned to us, then our lovely Customer Service team will proved you with the returns address and a unique Returns Aushorisation (RA) number. In this highly unlikely event that your order is received damaged or faulty, all you need to do is contact us within 28 days of the item being dispatched to you and we will provide you with the relevant returns information
Q | How do I return an item?
To arrange a return, please just contact us and we will be more than happy to arrange this for you. All you need to tell us is which item you wish to return and the reason why. We'll then issue you with the Returns address - specific to that item - along with your unique Returns Authorisation (RA) number.
Q | When will I receive my refund/replacement?
We will process your refund/replacement as soon as your item is received back into our warehouse. Replacements are subject to availability and, if the replacement is not available a refund will be given instead.
Q | If I live outside the UK and have a faulty product can I return it?
Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org to explain the issue. We can then sort out the best way we can offer you a replacement.
Here at Zoom we want you to be 100% happy with your purchase, meaning we'll do everything we possibly can to make sure you are. If you'd like to return a product to us, please email us directly at email@example.com
There are no recent reviews for this product