The Healing Game - Van Morrison (Deluxe Box Set) [CD]
RRP £28.99 £16.99
- Customer Reviews
The latest volume in Legacy's monumental Van Morrison catalog reissue project, 'The Healing Game' (Deluxe Edition) is a three-disc collection chronicling the sessions, collaborations and live performances surrounding Van's mid-career masterpiece, originally released in March 1997. The album marked a liminal turning point for Van Morrison as he entered his fourth decade as a professional musician. Following a period of crafting romantic ballads that found mainstream success, including 'Someone Like You', 'Have I Told You Lately' and 'Days Like This' (featured in the film 'As Good As It Gets'), Van felt compelled to revisit the jazz and rhythm and blues-inspired music that infused his earliest works with Them and as a solo artist in the late 1960s.
1. Rough God Goes Riding - Van Morrison (6.18)
2. Fire in the Belly - Van Morrison (6.34)
3. This Weight - Van Morrison (4.37)
4. Waiting Game - Van Morrison (5.56)
5. Piper at the Gates of Dawn - Van Morrison (3.53)
6. Burning Ground - Van Morrison (5.38)
7. If Once Was My Life - Van Morrison (5.11)
8. Sometimes We Cry - Van Morrison (5.14)
9. If You Love Me - Van Morrison (5.01)
10. The Healing Game - Van Morrison (5.16)
11. Look What the Good People Done (Bonus Track) - Van Morrison (5.42)
12. At the End of the Day (Bonus Track) - Van Morrison (4.3)
13. The Healing Game (Single Version) (Bonus Track) - Van Morrison (4.28)
14. Full Force Gale '96 (Bonus Track) - Van Morrison (3.34)
15. St. Dominic's Preview (Bonus Track) - Van Morrison (6.44)
1. The Healing Game - Van Morrison (7.41)
2. Fire in the Belly - Van Morrison (5.25)
3. Didn't He Ramble (Bonus Track) - Van Morrison (6.11)
4. The Healing Game (Jazz Version) (Bonus Track) - Van Morrison (5.15)
5. Sometimes We Cry (Full Length Version) (Bonus Track) - Van Morrison (8.22)
6. Mule Skinner Blues (Bonus Track) - Van Morrison (4.33)
7. A Kiss to Build a Dream On (Bonus Track) - Van Morrison (4.29)
8. Don't Look Back (Bonus Track) - John Lee Hooker with Van Morrison (6.42)
9. The Healing Game (Bonus Track) - John Lee Hooker with Van Morrison (5.09)
10. Boppin' the Blues (Bonus Track) - Carl Perkins & Van Morrison (3.58)
11. Matchbox (Bonus Track) - Carl Perkins & Van Morrison (4.07)
12. Sittin' On Top of the World (Bonus Track) - Carl Perkins & Van Morrison (3.18)
13. My Angel (Bonus Track) - Carl Perkins & Van Morrison (6.08)
14. All By Myself (Bonus Track) - Carl Perkins & Van Morrison (3.28)
15. Mule Skinner Blues (Bonus Track) - Lonnie Donegan & Van Morrison (4.34)
1. Rough God Goes Riding (Live at Montreux) - Van Morrison (5.4)
2. Foreign Window (Live at Montreux) - Van Morrison (3.54)
3. Tore Down a La Rimbaud (Live at Montreux) - Van Morrison (3.18)
4. Vanlose Stairway/Trans-Euro Train (Live at Montreux) - Van Morrison (4.56)
5. Fool for You (Live at Montreux) - Van Morrison (3.17)
6. Sometimes We Cry (Live at Montreux) - Van Morrison (5.31)
7. It Was Once My Life (Live at Montreux) - Van Morrison (5.02)
8. I'm Not Feeling It Anymore (Live at Montreux) - Van Morrison (7.24)
9. This Weight (Live at Montreux) - Van Morrison (4.21)
10. Who Can I Turn To (When Nobody Needs Me) [live at Montreux] - Van Morrison (4.05)
11. Fire in the Belly (Live at Montreux) - Van Morrison (5.59)
12. Tupelo Honey/Why Must I Explain (Live at Montreux) - Van Morrison (6.5)
13. The Healing Game (Live at Montreux) - Van Morrison (5.51)
14. See Me Through/Soldier of Fortune/Thank You (Falettinme Be Mice Elf Agin)/Burning Ground (Live at Montreux) - Van Morrison (13.32)
|Studio Description||Sony Music CMG|
|Primary Artist||Van Morrison|
At Zoom.co.uk, we endeavour to despatch all items for the UK ordered before 12:00 (Monday to Friday) within 24 hours. You can check the status of your order in your account (by clicking here).
Delivery Options in the United Kingdom
Below we've listed the range of delivery options we have available for your order. Whichever you decide choose all depends on how long you think you can wait to get your hands on your home entertainment goodies.
- Your first option is free UK delivery via second class post. This option takes 3-5 working days once the product is despatched from our warehouse
- 1st Class delivery is available at £1.25 per order. If you place your order before 12:00, it should only take 1-2 working days.
- And lastly, if you're feeling particularly eager to get your order as soon as possible, Next Business Day delivery is £5 per order. Again - provided the order is placed prior to 12:00. Please note that this service is only available Monday to Thursday. Any orders placed between 12:00 Thursday and 12:00 Friday will be delivered on the Monday following the weekend. Please note that any orders placed after 12:00 on a Friday will not be despatched until the following Monday and therefore delivered on the Tuesday.
Delivery Outside of the United Kingdom
We ship almost our entire range of products to all countries in the European Union. The only exception to this, at the moment, is our hardware bundles. If you place an order for a hardware bundle for delivery outside of the UK your order will be cancelled. We're not being grouches, as they're such high value items we want to make sure that they're delivered in the most safest and most efficient way. We're working on a tracked postage solution for you and hope to resolve this as soon as possible, stay tuned!
For European Delivery, we can offer you a standard 3-6 day delivery window, starting from the very moment that the goods are despatched.
Please note that all delivery times are subject to courier company.
|Location||Standard Cost||Number of Items||Estimated Delivery Time|
|European Union||£1.99||1 - 2 Units||3 - 6 Working Days|
|European Union||£2.99||3+ Units||
3 - 6 Working Days
European Union Countries Include:
Austria, Belgium, Bulgaria, Croatia, Republic of Cyprus, Czech Republic, Denmark, Estonia, Finland, France, Germany, Greece, Hungary, Ireland, Italy, Latvia, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Malta, Netherlands, Poland, Portugal, Romania, Slovakia, Slovenia, Spain and Sweden.
Q | How do I select EU delivery?
Select the EU Delivery option when you get to the checkout. This will calculate the correct total for you - otherwise the extra EU postage fee will be added automatically after the checkout process is completed. Doing this will save you the surprise!
Q | Do you ship to outside the EU?
Currently, we do not ship to territories outside of the EU. We are looking into delivery options at the moment and hope to be able to deliver before the end of the year.
Q | How will I know when my order has been sent?
As soon as your order is despatched from our warehouse, you'll be sent an email just to confirm that it's on its journey to you (remember to check your spam if you've not ordered from us before). You can check the status of your order in your account by clicking here.
Q | Once my order has been despatched, when will I receive it?
From the time you receive your despatch confirmation email we would expect you to receive your order:
- For Free UK delivery 3-5 working days for deliveries within the UK once goods are despatched. If it does happen - on the off chance - to take any longer than this time period to reach you, Royal Mail policy requests we wait 10 working days to pass before classifying an item as "lost".
- 1st Class UK delivery (£1.25), 1-2 working days once goods are despatched provided orders are placed prior to 12:00 (see above).
- Next Day UK delivery (£5), next day delivery as long as orders are placed by 12:00 Monday to Thursday only.
- Standard Delivery to all other European Union Countries should take 3-6 working days once goods are despatched provided orders are placed prior to 12:00.
Q | Do you charge for delivery?
Standard delivery within the UK is free, although we offer a range of delivery options at varying costs. Delivery to other countries in the European Union has delivery charges that are listed above (scroll up)
Q | What do I do if I have not received my order?
In the unfortunate and unlikely case that your order doesn't arrive within 10 working days - contact us straight away so that we can investigate further. Please note: if you do not receive your order and you do not notify us within 30 days after despatch, we reserve the right not to refund or replace it.
Q | One of the items is missing from my order. What do I do?
Firstly, we're very sorry. Depending on stock levels, sometimes items that are purchased within the same order on the same day may arrive with you on different days, as we try and get parts of your order out as soon as possible. All items that should be in your package should be listed on your delivery note. If this does not match, please let us know straight away.
To give you some peace of mind, we'll be sure to send you an email to let you know when each item is on its way. Pre-orders placed with other items will be despatched separately prior to release day.
Q | What happens if I am not at home to accept my delivery?
Due to the size of most of our products, usually they don't require you to be at home to take delivery as they will fit through your letterbox.
In the event that you have ordered products which will not fit through your letterbox, (and you aren't in to take delivery) then the postal service will follow their usual procedure. For UK orders this usually means a card is left to notify you of an attempted delivery and the item will be held at your local sorting office. For items attempted for delivery by a courier service they will also leave a card and allow you to arrange for redelivery or collection.
Q | Am I able to change the delivery address to something other than my registered PayPal address?
For the time being, we're unable to deliver your order to an alternative address - meaning all items will be posted to the address that's linked to your PayPal account.
Q | Do you deliver on Bank Holidays?
Bank Holidays are not classed as working days so we don't include these in our estimated delivery times. On these days, you can expect your delivery on the next working day following the Bank Holiday.
If you live within the UK are unhappy with your purchase you can return it to us within 28 days of the item being despatched to you for a full refund*. (*If you are buying products from us in bulk to sell on for your own commercial purposes we
reserve the right to refuse returns or issue a refund). Please note that DVDs and Blu-rays that have been opened or have had their shrink-wrap removed are not eligible for return.
PLEASE BE AWARE WE DO NOT ACCEPT RETURNS FROM EU COUNTRIES OUTSIDE THE UK FOR GOODS NO LONGER REQUIRED IF THEY ARE NOT FAULTY UNLESS THE COST OF RETURN IS PAID FOR BY THE CUSTOMER RETURNING IT.
Q | I have received my item but I no longer require it?
If you're unhappy with your purchase you can return it to us within 28 days of the item being despatched to you in order to get a full refund. Please note that DVDs and Blu-rays that have been opened or have had their shrink-wrap removed are not eligible for return. Clothing returns must be unworn and still have the tags attached.
Q | I have received an item that I didn’t order? What's going on!
Apologies, our mistake! You can return the item to us within 28 days of the item being despatched to you for a full refund.
Q | I've received my item, but it's damaged/faulty. What do I do?
If your item has reached you in a damaged condition or is faulty in any way, then we'll endeavour to put this right as soon as possible. We can either by send out a replacement item to you or refund your account. If we ask that the item be returned to us, then Zoom.co.uk will (of course) pay for the cost of the return via a pre-paid label. In this highly unlikely event that your order is received damaged or faulty, all you need to do is contact us within 28 days of the item being dispatched to you and we will provide you with the relevant returns information
Q | How do I return an item?
To arrange a return, please just contact us and we will be more than happy to arrange this for you. All you need to tell us is which item you wish to return and the reason why. We'll then issue you with the Returns address - specific to that item - along with your unique Returns Authorisation (RA) number.
Q | When will I receive my refund/replacement?
We will process your refund/replacement as soon as your item is received back into our warehouse. Replacements are subject to availability and, if the replacement is not available a refund will be given instead.
Q | If I live outside the UK and have a faulty product can I return it?
Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org to explain the issue. We can then sort out the best way we can offer you a replacement.
Here at Zoom we want you to be 100% happy with your purchase, meaning we'll do everything we possibly can to make sure you are. If you'd like to return a product to us, please email us directly at email@example.com
There are no recent reviews for this product