The Real... Classical: The Ultimate Classical Collection - Edward Elgar (Album) [CD]
RRP £4.99 £3.99
- Customer Reviews
1. Pomp and Circumstance March No. 1 (Edward Elgar) - Various Performers
2. Serenade in G major, K525, 'Eine kleine Nachtmusik', Allegro (Wolfgang Amadeus Mozart) - Various Performers
3. Messiah, Hallelujah! (George Frideric Handel) - Various Performers
4. Piano sonata no. 2 in B flat minor, op. 35, Marche Funèbre (Frederic Chopin) - Various Performers
5. Appalachian Spring (Aaron Copland) - Various Performers
6. The Sorcerer's Apprentice (Paul Dukas) - Various Performers
7. Piano concerto in A minor, op. 16, Allegro Molto Moderato (Edvard Grieg) - Various Performers
8. Sabre Dance (Aram Il'yich Khachaturian) - Various Performers
9. Lohengrin, Treulich Geführt Ziehet Dahin (Bridal Chorus) (Richard Wagner) - Various Performers
1. Requiem in D minor, K626, Lacrimosa (Wolfgang Amadeus Mozart) - Various Performers
2. Adagio for Strings, Op. 11 (Samuel Barber) - Various Performers
3. William Tell Overture (Gioachino Rossini) - Various Performers
4. Symphony no. 5 in C minor, op. 67, Allegro Con Brio (Ludwig van Beethoven) - Various Performers
5. Rhapsody in Blue (George Gershwin) - Various Performers
6. Pictures at an exhibition, The Great Gate of Kiev (Modest Mussorgsky) - Various Performers
7. Night On Bald Mountain (Modest Mussorgsky) - Various Performers
8. Rhapsody on a theme of Paganini, op. 43, Variation XVIII: Andante Cantabile (Sergei Rachmaninov) - Various Performers
9. Symphony no. 3 in C minor, op. 78, 'Organ symphony', Maestoso - Allegro (Camille Saint-Saens) - Various Performers
10. La traviata, Libiamo Ne' Lieti Calici (Brindisi) (Giuseppe Verdi) - Various Performers
1. Piano concerto no. 1 in B flat minor, op. 23, Allegro Non Troppo E Molto Maestoso (Pyotr Il'yich Tchaikovsky) - Various Performers
2. Goldberg variations, BWV988 (1955 version), Aria (Johann Sebastian Bach) - Various Performers
3. Danse Macabre, Op. 40 (Camille Saint-Saens) - Various Performers
4. Cantata, BWV147, Jesu, Joy of Man's Desiring (Johann Sebastian Bach) - Various Performers
5. The damnation of Faust, Rákóczy March (Hector Berlioz) - Various Performers
6. Symphonie fantastique, op. 14, Marche Au Supplice (Hector Berlioz) - Various Performers
7. Symphony no. 4 in A major, op. 90, 'Italian', Saltarello. Presto (Felix Mendelssohn) - Various Performers
8. Concerto no. 1 in E major, op. 8, RV269, 'La primavera', Allegro (Antonio Vivaldi) - Various Performers
9. Concerto no. 4 in F minor, op. 8, RV297, 'L'inverno', Largo (Antonio Vivaldi) - Various Performers
10. An American in Paris (George Gershwin) - Various Performers
|Studio Description||Sony Classical|
|Primary Artist||Edward Elgar|
Delivery Options in
the United Kingdom
Your delivery options vary, depending on what you’re ordering. Standard UK delivery is always FREE over £30. Delivery costs are calculated at basket. Your options are:
- Our standard delivery is via second class post. This option takes 3-5 working days once the product is despatched from our warehouse
- 1st Class delivery is available. If you place your order before 12:00, it should only take 1-2 working days.
- If you're feeling particularly eager to get your order as soon as possible, Next Business Day delivery is also available. Again - provided the order is placed prior to 12:00. Please note that this service is only available Monday to Thursday. Any orders placed between 12:00 Thursday and 12:00 Friday will be delivered on the Monday following the weekend.
- Lastly, please note, if the value of the items in your order when despatched exceeds £50 in value, we will upgrade your delivery to the next business day free of charge to allow you to track your order.
Please note that any orders placed after 12:00 on a Friday will not be despatched until the following Monday and therefore delivered on the Tuesday.
Delivery Outside of the United Kingdom
We ship almost our entire range of products to all countries in the European Union. The only exception to this is our hardware bundles. If you place an order for a hardware bundle for delivery outside of the UK your order will be cancelled. We're not being grouches, as they're such high value items we want to make sure that they're delivered in the most safest and most efficient way. We're working on a tracked postage solution for you and hope to resolve this as soon as possible, stay tuned!
For European Delivery, we can offer you a standard 3-6 day delivery window, starting from the very moment that the goods are despatched.
Please note that all delivery times are subject to courier company. European delivery rates will be calculated at basket depending on where you are and what you’re buying.
- For Standard UK delivery 3-5 working days for deliveries within the UK once goods are despatched. If it does happen - on the off chance - to take any longer than this time period to reach you, Royal Mail policy requests we wait 10 working days to pass before classifying an item as "lost".
- 1st Class UK delivery: 1-2 working days once goods are despatched provided orders are placed prior to 12:00 (see above).
- Next Day UK delivery: next day delivery as long as orders are placed by 12:00 Monday to Thursday only.
- Standard Delivery to all other European Union Countries should take 3-6 working days once goods are despatched provided orders are placed prior to 12:00.
To give you some peace of mind, we'll be sure to send you an email to let you know when each item is on its way. Pre-orders placed with other items will be despatched separately prior to release day.
In the event that you have ordered products which will not fit through your letterbox, (and you aren't in to take delivery) then the postal service will follow their usual procedure. For UK orders this usually means a card is left to notify you of an attempted delivery and the item will be held at your local sorting office. For items attempted for delivery by a courier service they will also leave a card and allow you to arrange for redelivery or collection.
If you've got any more burning questions regarding our delivery options, you can contact our customer services at firstname.lastname@example.org. You'll be able to catch them Monday to Friday between the hours 8:30-17:30.
If you live within the UK are unhappy with your purchase you can return it to us within 28 days of the item being despatched to you for a full refund*. (*If you are buying products from us in bulk to sell on for your own commercial purposes we
reserve the right to refuse returns or issue a refund). Please note that DVDs and Blu-rays that have been opened or have had their shrink-wrap removed are not eligible for return.
PLEASE BE AWARE WE DO NOT ACCEPT RETURNS FROM EU COUNTRIES OUTSIDE THE UK FOR GOODS NO LONGER REQUIRED IF THEY ARE NOT FAULTY UNLESS THE COST OF RETURN IS PAID FOR BY THE CUSTOMER RETURNING IT.
Q | I have received my item but I no longer require it?
If you're unhappy with your purchase you can return it to us within 28 days of the item being despatched to you in order to get a full refund. Please note that DVDs and Blu-rays that have been opened or have had their shrink-wrap removed are not eligible for return. Clothing returns must be unworn and still have the tags attached.
Q | I have received an item that I didn’t order? What's going on!
Apologies, our mistake! You can return the item to us within 28 days of the item being despatched to you for a full refund.
Q | I've received my item, but it's damaged/faulty. What do I do?
If your item has reached you in a damaged condition or is faulty in any way, then we'll endeavour to put this right as soon as possible. We can either by send out a replacement item to you or refund your account. If we ask that the item be returned to us, then our lovely Customer Service team will proved you with the returns address and a unique Returns Aushorisation (RA) number. In this highly unlikely event that your order is received damaged or faulty, all you need to do is contact us within 28 days of the item being dispatched to you and we will provide you with the relevant returns information
Q | How do I return an item?
To arrange a return, please just contact us and we will be more than happy to arrange this for you. All you need to tell us is which item you wish to return and the reason why. We'll then issue you with the Returns address - specific to that item - along with your unique Returns Authorisation (RA) number.
Q | When will I receive my refund/replacement?
We will process your refund/replacement as soon as your item is received back into our warehouse. Replacements are subject to availability and, if the replacement is not available a refund will be given instead.
Q | If I live outside the UK and have a faulty product can I return it?
Please email us at email@example.com to explain the issue. We can then sort out the best way we can offer you a replacement.
Here at Zoom we want you to be 100% happy with your purchase, meaning we'll do everything we possibly can to make sure you are. If you'd like to return a product to us, please email us directly at firstname.lastname@example.org
There are no recent reviews for this product